Chapter 11

Home

Me: Wtf you want

Kel: I want you Karson, baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to say what I said. I fucked up and I messed up something good

Me: So what I got to do with it. Yea you fucked up and you meant every word you said, you hurt me Kel and you don't even realize it, do you?

Kel: I do realize it, I wouldn't be at
your door telling you this. I love you Karson and I mean it.

Me: Don't you have a wife at home, so you need to leave. Shit happened 3 months ago, and I'm over it and you should be too.

Khalil: Baby who at the do---

Kel: So you fucking this ni**a now?

Me: And if I am it's none of your business

Khalil: Look you need to leave, she found a real man that's better than you. You don't even know how to treat her, calling her out her name like she ain't shit. But you got a wife and sitting on her doorstep asking for her to forgive you. She mine and she ain't going no where, I love her more than you could ever.

Kel: Fuck you, you ain't shit I known that since I seen you. You think she just gone forget about what we had, and get with you.

Me: We didn't have shit, you had me as a side bitch. And Karson Tate ain't never no side bitch for no ni**a, especially for somebody who has a wife.

With that I slammed the door in his face and walked back to the kitchen. Khalil came in behind me and ask was I alright. I told him I was ok and we had to go get JJ birthday gift. After all the shit Kel put me through thinking he was a good man, and stepping out on his wife. He had me fucked up if he thought I would still be by his side after finding out that.
After me and Khalil got his gift we headed to Gravitopia(trampoline place)where his party was. Khalil got out and opened my door. While we was walked he stopped me and I turned to him.

Khalil: You ok K?

Me: Yea, just still a little mad he had the nerve to come to my house with that bullshit

Khalil: Calm down ok. You got me and I don't have a side chick, or a wife. ( I started laughing) I'm gone treat you like you should be treated and better. I love you and you know that. Now give me a kiss

Me: I love you too baby

We kissed and hugged, and made our way to the party hand and hand

Khalil POV

I could see the hurt in her eyes, and I wanted to do was hug her all day and tell her that I'm here. I never want to see her hurt, so for that ni**a to come to her house asking to take him back knowing he married only made me more upset.
I walked up to Brandon and Angela and gave them JJ gift. I needed to talk to somebody about this ni**a coming to K house and if I didn't talk to Brandon I was gone loose it.

Brandon: Wasuup boy

Me: Shit nothing, but I got to talk to you before I explode

Brandon: About what bro, what you and Karson got into a argument?

Me: Nii bro, that ni**a Kel came by the house saying how he want her back and all this other shit. Coming at me like he was crazy. I'm so tired of him disrespecting Karson, ever since me and K been talking he been blowing up her phone. We even changed her number and somehow he got that. Ain't no telling when something worse gone happen.

Brandon: Came to the house, man he fucked up. I been wanting to beat his ass and he just giving me a better reason.

Me: Man I know. But I just need to tell you this shit, let's get back to the party.

Kel POV

I've been watching Karsom be with this that ni**a for 3 months straight and it only makes me madder. Even when he came to the door, all I seen was red. I know I disrespected Karson, but I didn't mean to. I was just mad that she can sit there and give her pussy to this ni**a but not her own man. If she won't give it to me then I'll just have to take it myself.