Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...

A/N: my notifs are reaching out to everyone aha snapppp. Sorry! Wattpad hates my existence lmao.

-

Jungkook huffed in a bored breath of air from where he lay on your bed. Having to wake up early so he could see you without Shawn knowing of his presence was hard on its own, but having to sit out and wait for you to get ready was unbearable.

Hearing you tap on the shower, he grinned to himself as he tried to cutely call over at you.

You let out a sweet, "Hm?"

He smiled, stretching out on the bed a tad bit. "How long till you have to meet up for that group assignment again?" he asked curious, getting off the bed and walking over to the bathroom.

He smiled outside the door when hearing you go into the tub. "I don't know, maybe 2 hours?" you piped oblivious.

Jungkook chuckled, grinning as he sang out a "perfect" and rushed into the door. You peeked your head out, eyes wide as you watched him lamely start to strip out of his clothes.

"Jungkook," you let out breathily, laughing to yourself over him almost tripping while taking off his pants.

Giggling when he moved into the tub instantly, he reached out for you and you had to force yourself to not laugh out loud in case Shawn was still asleep.

"Shh, we have to be quiet," you scolded cutely, and he grinned down at you, nodding as he picked up the soap and starts making circles around your stomach, his lips kissing down at your neck immediately. You grinned, eyes shutting as you let your bottom push between his legs.

He used his other hand to grip at your ass, smiling by your ear before helping you out some more.You laughed when he tried to move the soap to your face playfully.

-

Shawn grinned at the good morning texts from Kai. Reading her cutely trying to mention the date, he simply read the texts, no longer replying back. Feeling at ease to simply re-read the texts, he swallowed lightly when deciding to pull the next step.

Moving on his bed, he ruffled at his own hair, smiling into the phone as he called her suddenly.

"Hello?" she asked shocked over him deciding to hear her voice so early in the morning.

"Hey," he said softly, his voice still raspy from just waking up.

Kai smiled lightly to herself at hearing his just-woken form. Not able to spend an entire night with the boy, it was surreal to be hearing him in that state. Feeling her stomach flutter, she hugged at a couch pillow as she tried to focus on his voice and not her stomach suddenly nauseous.

"Sleep well?" he asked, grinning like an idiot over hearing her voice all flirty as she spoke back to him.

"Barely," she said giggling, "I've just been so preoccupied with trying to figure out why exactly you've invited Jimin to our little date."

Shawn chuckled, "Oh, yeah sorry about that. We were supposed to hang out today but-"

"Aw, then go for it!" Kai chimed, feeling bad, "you should spend some bro time. I'll always see you some other time right?"

"No no," Shawn quickly interjected, "he's excited to spend time with you too. It'll be fun."

Kai grinned. "You sound like you really want me to come," she teased, biting down at her lower lip as she waited for him to speak up.

Shawn licked his lip lightly. "Well y-yeah," he laughed nervously, "I'll uh, I'll see you later?"

"See you later," Kai said softly, feeling her stomach fluttering now, no longer nauseous from the nerves.