Chapter 17: Best Present Ever

Flashback of the fight

.

"My pull out game is strong," Iris mimicked, her voice low.

Yoongi's jaw clenched hard, no longer finding any of that cute, he had been hearing it for days now. The silver haired man had had enough with her blaming him for what had happened.

"I get that you're stressed," he snapped, his voice growing louder, "but I wasn't the one who suggested having sex with one another alright?!"

"Oh so it's my fault now?" Iris snapped back, irritated with the man continuously trying to wave the issue away.

"Yes! What if it is? Does it feel nice having it all pinned on you?" He yelled, angered.

"No it doesn't," she yelled, done with his shit, "and you know what else doesn't feel nice? Knowing that I might become pregnant from this all. I might have an idol's kid! DO YOU GET HOW MUCH FIRE-NO FUCKING PUN INTENDED-THAT COULD PUT ME AND THE POSSIBLE BABY UNDER?!"

"Why are you talking about a baby?!" He snapped back, voiced blaring over one another's in hopes to overpower and get their point across.

"If this pill doesn't work that's what's going to come of it Yoongi!"

"You aren't pregnant! You will not get pregnant!" He yelled, begging her to hear him, "and I hope you don't fucking get pregnant because if this is your state now, I don't think I'll be able to be happy about you while you're blowing up!"

Iris didn't say anything to that, simply watching him yell as he walked to the door.

"Yeah if you're going to act like this when under fire," he snarled, grabbing the door open, "might as well just abort the fucking thing if it comes along."

Iris's jaw clenched at that, eyes hardening as he moved out the door. "To make it easier for you, I won't stay," he piped angry, slamming the door behind him.

Iris jumped.

.

Iris let out a shaky breath as she lay in Yoongi's arms feeling his head move tiredly against the back of her head as he started to wake up.

Wiping at her cheek, she had been crying ever since waking up, wanting to move away from the man's arms the moment she regained consciousness, but unable to move as she missed his touch, his embrace and his scent. She sniffled lightly as she tried not thinking about all that he had said to her that one night.

Yoongi's head was pounding as he found himself to wake up. Trying to fall back to sleep, he tiredly moved against the woman that was still in her green two piece dress from last night. Yoongi remembered loving it on her every time she wore it, it reminded him of the time he spent with her on that weekend getaway.

Sighing, his eyes softened when he heard her sniffling. He immediately hugged her against him, head disappearing into her hair.

"Let me go," she mumbled, trying to move away from him when noticing he had woken.

"Never," he said softly, kissing her bare shoulder lightly, moving the dress's strap down her shoulder so he could tease his lips over her collarbone. "I'm never letting you go," he sighed out, hugging the woman so close to him.

"Yoongi-"

"Iris I'm sorry," he said softly, voice broken, "I didn't mean what I said that night."

"You did."

"No I didn't," he said softly, turning her instantly causing her to gasp, whimpering as she tried to push away from him when he engulfed her lips desperately with his.