Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?

A/N: alright so like here's the deal. Slight mature themes but not "excessively" out there. Don't worry, I try not going over the top with this series lmao.

-

10:47 p.m.

You knew they wanted to be alone.

Trying not to laugh when both Yoongi and Iris sat far from one another on the couch, you tried not to make it obvious to them and tell them that you knew. You knew that they had come back to Iris's home for some privacy. Kai had messaged you from the restaurant earlier and you knew of your best friend and her bias finally facing one another.

It was cute that they were trying to pretend like they hadn't come back to the house as a couple. You tried not to laugh as you faked a serious expression, slumping down on to the couch in between them.

Yoongi awkwardly glanced at you, smiling lightly when you grinned over at him.

"So what were you doing here again Yoongi oppa?" you asked, eyes teasing as you propped your feet onto the table in the center.

Iris laughed nervously. "Lessons," she said, not knowing why she was panicking over you finding out. I know why, she mentally snapped, I came home with him, thinking I'd spend some more time with the boy, try to figure out what exactly we were- but oops, forgot I've got a temporary roommate. Iris whined internally, fed up with her stupidity. She wanted you to know eventually, but she couldn't deal with the teasing tonight. This was supposed to end off great...I'm so far away from him. Iris pouted as she glanced over at Yoongi who was awkwardly answering your questions.

"Yes," he swallowed harshly, "lessons for baking some more."

"You've been done with that for weeks now," you retorted, loving him struggling.

Iris licked her lips a tad bit. "Didn't you have to go somewhere?" the woman asked you quickly.

You smiled over at her, trying not to laugh, you slowly got up from the couch.

"You two just came into the house," you chimed, "I wanted to spend some time with you. Why so pissy?"

Iris glanced over at Yoongi who twitched on the couch.

"It's like you two want to be alone or something...?" You finally let a little cynical smile peek onto your lips, tilting your head in curiousity when staring down at the two that nervously smiled over at you and then each other.

"Oh no, of course not, why would we-"

"Yes," Yoongi said slowly.

Iris looked over at him.

Your brows cocked in a playful manner.

"Yes?"

"I'd like to be alone with my girlfriend if you don't mind," he cooed, eyes narrowing lightly as he let himself speak.

Iris's lips parted, a small smile forming on her lips. "Girlfriend?" she asked, feeling herself wanting to cry a fucking river at this point from happiness.

Yoongi licked his lips slowly, smiling over at her as he nodded. He grinned further when Iris leaned a bit into him as she stared down at his tongue subtly move over his full lips.

You squealed.

Iris jumped, looking over at you trying not to hurl yourself over at her.

"Okay okay," you squeaked before rushing to the door, "since I'm going to Shawn's place tonight I'll just like- I don't know, I'll pass out there."