Chapter 24: A Break?

Yoongi could feel himself losing her every second he had his lips against hers. Hand securely moving over her hand that held at an envelope, he held her hand. Other hand pulling her into him, he mumbled out a soft "no" when she tried to pull away from him.

Iris chuckled lightly against the man's lips, forehead resting against his, she placed her free hand over his eager lips that were at her lips for the past five minutes now. "I'm tired, and you've got a schedule to meet tomorrow," she scolded, eyes softening when seeing the soft glint of worriness in his eyes.

"I'll be okay Yoongi oppa," Iris said softly, blinking slowly when staring over at his caring eyes. She loved his eyes...she was going to miss those eyes when he went out for his tour.

He allowed his hand to move away from his waist before gently taking hold of her hand that was lingering at his lips. Softly letting his fingers laced through hers, he stared down at their entwined hands as he talked over at the girl who sat next to him in the car. Her form was in the passenger's side as his towered over from the driver's seat. Both simply waiting and not wanting to leave one another from the car, windows slowly fogging up from the harsh breathing.

"Talk to me," he said softly, seeing her deep in thought.

They had found out a lot when coming back from the clinic. Spending the time together the entire day, both were focused on getting Iris back home safe near the end of the tiring day. Yoongi couldn't keep his hands off of her the whole day. He was so protective over her, Iris's heart melted every second.

"We're pregnant," Iris said softly, staring down at the envelope that held pictures of their tiny fetus that was still a speck.

Yoongi nodded, smiling lightly as he rubbed at her hand softly, letting his hand move from her hand and over to her arm. He soothingly moved up and down it, having Iris shiver a bit over how gentle and teasing his touch was.

"We're a team."

"Yes," Iris said softly, smiling painfully over at the man.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked softly, brows furrowing over at the woman who seemed to be in distress the entire day. Heck, both were. Yoongi was overwhelmed and completely taken aback when they ended up truly being pregnant.

"How long have we known each other?" Iris asked slowly.

Yoongi licked at his bottom lip. "Well we meet a year and a bit ago," he said softly, "that was the trip with Jungkook and Y/N."

"And bitchstick," Iris chimed, smiling lightly when Yoongi chuckled.

"Yes."

"So in about four more months we'll have known each other for 2 years?" Iris asked breathless, a bit shocked over how fast her life had changed in the matter of a few months.

Yoongi's jaw clenched. He had a feeling over where this was going and none of it sat right with him. He felt his heart hurt when listening to her try to speak to him without tearing up. She focused on simply not having her breath shake.

"I get that this is fast Iris," Yoongi sighed, moving away from her as he sat comfortably on his seat, "it really is. We've only been dating for a few months and you're pregnant."

Iris nodded, wiping at her cheek slowly. She nervously ripped at the edge of the envelope a bit, playing with the chipped ends.

"I get that it's fast," Yoongi said slowly, "but I wouldn't take back any of it. You're the one for me Iris...with or without this baby."

"What should we do?" Iris asked slowly, blinking back the rest of her tears as she forced herself not to cry. It worked. She stopped crying, determined to conclude the issue both were having the whole day together.