Chapter 8: You Like Him?

Yoongi smile over at the woman that stood close next to him. It was scary how long he had managed to see her through the past two weeks. Almost a daily thing, he had grown to become familiar with her presence. Her scent practically engraved in his mind, there were no points where she was able to sneak up on him. He loved that he could always scope her out...

"Alright add the sugar, Suga," she teased, amused by her own joke.

Yoongi chuckled, grinning as he followed her instructions and dumped the amounts of sugar that was labelled on the cups. She scolded him lightly when he carelessly started to pour in the baking soda. Laughing when she mumbled under her breath and had to help him by holding down at his hands, he managed to simply take that time to study the side of her face so close to his.

"It's our second week and we're still stuck on only the fourth recipe," she piped, laughing as she gripped over his messy hand. He had been digging into the dough from the start and she could tell from his powdery hands.

"Yoongi oppa!" Iris whined, looking down at him messing all of their work up.

He pursed his lips at her calling him oppa. The more she grew comfortable with him, the less she was afraid to express herself openly. He loved that she didn't even think twice when trying to get a hold of him this time around.

"Again," he softly let out, dazed.

"Hm?" she asked, oblivious as she mixed at the dough, moving away from his hands.

"My name," he said lowly, "say it again."

His eyes stared intensely at her cheek, looking at the way her lips were shaped from the side. He swallowed lightly when she awkwardly seemed to glance over at him, slightly taken aback by the lack of distance between them.

"Yoongi," she said slowly, looking back at the bowl that she was mixing at.

"Don't play around," he urged, laughing lightly as he put his hand over hers that was stirring the brownie mix quickly.

She froze instantly.

Having her head turn so that she could look over at the man. Yoongi allowed his gaze to bounce between her eyes and over at her parted lips. Smiling at how pink her lips were, his chest grazed her shoulder when he stepped towards her more.

Iris swallowed, wanting to look forward and at the batter again but failing as she didn't dare leave his beautiful eyes.

"Yoongi," she whispered out.

He licked his lips lightly and Iris swallowed when he shook his head, nodding his head over quick in attempts for her to try again.

She bit her inner cheek from smiling when he seemed to gaze down at her lips every 5 seconds. Trying not to flush, she found her voice and prepared to give the man what he wanted in that moment.

"Yoongi opp-"

"Yoongi oppa!" a voice yelled cheerfully when entering the kitchen.

Iris and Yoongi seemed to snap their attention towards the entrance, stepping away from one another quick when seeing the woman walk into the kitchen.

Racy was completely oblivious over what exactly she had walked in on.

Iris had her brows jump when seeing the woman in the boy's place so late at night.

"Bitchstick," Iris greeted, smiling forcefully over at the woman that was shocked to see her too.

"Ah, Iris?" she asked, head cocking as she looked over at Yoongi in slight surprise, "didn't think you'd be here."