Chapter 28: Be Here With Me

Earlier.

Kylie moved her hand into Jin's, moving with him down the small hall when paying attention to none other than the possible guards that may interfere with her plan to get the Huli's keys in his department. All she thought about and concentrated on was the idea of getting Shawn out of here, and not the idol's hand that sweat against hers.

Namjoon and Jimin followed closely behind. Watching the woman freak out and stop before turning a corner, they all looked at her in confusion, incredibly scared and confused over this plan as well. Trying to poke their heads in the direction of the hall, Kylie swore over at them to stop.

At this point Jimin, Namjoon, and Jin were all scared of Kylie and her intentions more than the guards that she seemed to be raving over.

"Now," Kylie mumbled over to a confused Jin.

"Wha-"

"You two wait here," Kylie demanded, glancing back over at the hall. Taking hold of Jin's other hand, Kylie didn't think twice before pulling him into the hall, both visible to the security now.

Jin's eyes widened when the woman kissed him again, pushing him towards the hallway's wall. She giggled against his lips before instantly deepening the sudden kiss, body pressing against his. He barely kissed her back, his free hand that she didn't clutch at was slapping at the corner of the wall, trying to get Namjoon and Jimin's attention. Kylie opened at her eye too, looking over at the guards that grinned over at what they saw before moving on down the hall without question. Kylie sighed against Jin's lips when the men turned the corner, disappearing right away. Base 1 complete, she mumbled within her mind, moving away from Jin without question.

Not checking to see if Jin was okay, she waved over at Namjoon and Jimin who shook their heads, holding on to each other unintentionally when she irritably called them over to her again. "Hurry up, we've got two more bases and we're done. People fuck around here all the time so seeing us like this will have us easily move to the doors in no time," she snapped, taking hold of Namjoon's arm now instead of Jin's.

"Why not just use one of us as your makeout puppet?" Namjoon snapped, "instead of all of us one would be more efficient."

"Yeah well all of you seem like you hate this already," she snapped, "wouldn't want one to have to go through this three times. Better once and then no hard feelings yeah?"

Namjoon simply swallowed all he had to say, figuring there was no point at moment in time...

Jimin looked terrified for his turn as Kylie's bitch, his cheeks going red from witnessing what happened between Jin and Kylie.

Jin was trying to act as mature as he could; however, his ears were red and his palms sweaty.

Moving with her as she now pulled Namjoon with her, none of what was happening seemed to faze her. The woman was all hard-headed and focusing on the task at hand. She didn't care of anything else other than getting to the room without question, no matter how embarrassing this process was.

Next the corner, Kylie glanced over at Namjoon. Her eyes harsh, "Base 2, you're-" she gasped when she felt hands take hold of her hips, hearing Namjoon pipe out a low "jump", she did. She jumped and he stared back at her just as coldly before wrapping her legs around his waist and stumbling back into the hallway wall. The sound made from her back hitting the wall made Jin and Jimin snap their heads in each other's direction.

"Ah!" Jimin whined out, waving his hands as his cheeks grew more red, "Hyung I can't do this! Aish!"

Jin felt himself getting red along with Jimin when he could hear the two around the corner making out. He didn't understand the nerve of Namjoon to pull such a thing with the woman they had just met a few hours ago in the bathroom of their home. She was holding a knife to their faces and yet here they were, one by one, making out with her in order to help her reach her destination without being obvious.