Chapter 35: Baby Girl

** MESSAGE TO ASSFACE - JUST IN CASE U READIN**

PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND CALL YOUR MOM YOU FUCKIN' DICKSWAB.

**MESSAGE TO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS**

I'M SORRY FOR THE SWEARING. I'M SORRY. I'VE UPDATED THIS CHAPTER WHILE MAD. ENJOY AND KNOW THAT I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU.

-

**this chapter will be mostly about Shawn, Jimin, and Kai, and their story wrapping up.**

Every character and pair will get their time as I slowly wrap up the book aha.

-

"You locked them in?" Iris asked shocked, waiting along with the huge hurd outside in the waiting room. Yoongi and her had been cuddling back at the BigHit building when Iris had suddenly gotten a call of Kai being in the hospital. The baby was here and a lot of other surprises had been thrown in her face when she got to the hospital.

"Yeah," you said softly, still so shocked over all that had happened. The cold wall behind you caused you to shiver. However, you didn't know if the shivers running down your spine was coming from Jungkook's arm that reassuringly hung around you.

Freeda felt bad, her eyes meeting Iris. "We just- I thought it would help I didn't know she'd go into labour," she breathed out, still shocked over the entire event that had occurred.

Hoseok watched Freeda from a distance. He wished to go up and console her, hug her, kiss her, but he couldn't. He couldn't move anywhere near her without it being awkward. All their friends were around them and no one knew much about them apart from Yoongi. The constant teasing he had to face from Yoongi was unbearable. So out of fear, he stood as far away from the woman as he could.

When she glanced over at him, Hoseok's heart hurt. I'm sorry Freeda.

"Well she did," Jimin piped, sitting in his seat. He was still in shock too. He was mostly just surprised that they had managed to get out and call for help. He still remembered Shawn's determined exterior when finally managing to break down the front door. "And it wasn't pretty," he finished, trying not to shiver in disgust of the memory.

"You used my tablet?" Serina asked, swallowing hard as she stood next to Taehyung.

Jimin glanced over at Serina. He pursed his lips from smiling as he eyed down her shy schoolgirl persona. "Yes," he said amused, "we did."

"Why didn't you use it to text one of us?" Kylie asked, confused how the three could've avoided all of this if they got hold of iMessage. "I mean I'm sure the girl had at least Taehyung-sshi on there."

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah," he said laughing lightly, "could've messaged me."

"Or me," Jin said trying not to laugh, "she's got me on there too."

"Oh shit," you popped laughing, "I talk to her too on there, you cou-"

Jimin got up and left the waiting room, almost running out.

Yoongi was the first one to laugh, everyone else following in.

-

Shawn smoked outside of the hospital.

Goosebumps along the sides of his triceps, he missed his jacket that was now wet and ruined. He tossed it over to the bench behind him. Now he stood in a shirt and jeans, trying to warm up on his own and with the smoke surrounding him.

"It's a hard addiction to get past y'know?"

Shawn looked over at the woman that was walking over to him. She moved in closer to him as the smoke from the cigarette filled the air around them, he smiled a tad bit as he took in another whiff of the stick. He knew her, he smiled that she actually came when possibly hearing from Kylie.