Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!

"Okay so let me get this straight," the blonde said slowly, letting her eyes narrow as she glanced over at the three women before her, "both your boy toys are going on a dinner date with their messed up ex and you're okay with that?"

Iris rolled her eyes at the woman depicting the situation. Here stood a woman she had just met about an hour or two ago and yet everyone had started connecting and venting already.

"Freeda Yoongi isn't my boy toy," Iris whined as she slumped down next to Kai who was quietly munching on cheesecake Iris had offered.

"Yeah and Jungkook's my boyfriend," you defended, laying down as your legs twitched on Kai' lap, "not my boy toy. Plus he never actually dated Racy...it's complicated."

"Either way," the pale woman chimed as she sat down on one of the loveseat, "you both are just going to sit around and let them go for dinner with her? Aren't you even the least bit worried?"

"I shouldn't be," Iris said slowly, in denial, "it's not like Yoongi is my boyfriend or anything. If anything, Y/N should be the one to worry."

You squeaked. "Why would I possibly worry? I trust Jungkook."

Kai rubbed at you leg a bit, only to go back to scarfing down mouthfuls of cheesecake.

"I don't know," Freeda said as she thought to herself, "I don't trust any of them."

"You don't know any of them," Kai snapped out, trying not to spit out cake as she spoke.

She snorted as she almost dropped the plate onto your leg. You laughed, waving her off when she was about to apologize.

"From what I've learned in the last two hours, I'm allowed to make judgements," she said laughing, knowing she was sounding stupid.

"Sorry about her," Kai said as she looked over at Iris, "she was my ride here."

"Yeah Jimin got busy today," Freeda teased.

Kai rolled her eyes, almost about to throw her fork at Freeda but stopped at what she said next.

"I worry for how close you two have gotten," she said slowly, "Shawn may be an ass for leaving, but he doesn't deserve you and his friend going on now does he?"

"We aren't going out," Kai said breathlessly, swallowing down her food.

She was in awe when all the woman around her wore skeptical expressions.

"We're just friends!" she piped, in shock over them all feeling this way, "I'm not some Racy doppelganger alright? And plus it's not like Shawn and I are official any way."

"Well she's been getting close with Hobi oppa too," you grumbled under your breath when remembering Jungkook speaking to you about the odd connection, "so you and Jimin are the least of my worries."

"No!" Iris piped shocked.

Freeda's brows furrowed slightly, "Is that the cute one in the group?" she asked softly, slightly lost in trying to pick up names of the boy group she was just starting to get used to.

Being friend's with an ARMY cost Freeda a lot. She had to be there as a roommate and a bestie every time some music video or interview dropped. Although she wasn't a fan, she knew a lot about them because of Kai.

"They're all cute," Kai chimes as she moved to move more food into her mouth, "Y/N's talking specifically about Hoseok, slash, the hope to my heart, slash, JHope...if that's who you're referring to."

Iris grinned hugely, dabbing her fist with Kai's under the plate. "Aye yes ARMYs unite," the girl piped, loving that there was another fan she could communicate so freely with.