Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink

MATURE THEMES IF YOU EASILY BUTT HURT I GUESS.

A/N: This was supposed to be a special chapter for Canada Day aha! But I'm late lmao! Anyway!!!! Here's a new chapter, with a few special guests I randomly went around and picked in the last chapter! Mwhahaha! I hope the readers that I picked can find themselves throughout the chapter.

Each of you got a boy at one point I'M LAUGHING SO LOUD. Enjoy and quench your thirst well.

-

1 month later.

-

Shawn rolled on top of the man, almost letting out a child-like giggle when his face accidentally landed straight into the man's crotch. The man the crotch belonged to groaned, laughing hysterically himself while trying to move a drunk Shawn off of him.

Sitting up next to him, Shawn shouted over the music, chugging in more of the rainbow drink that kept swinging his way. He grinned over at the woman who had introduced herself as Jasmine. She winked at him before giving him another drink.

"What's in these?" Shawn yelled over the music, his face painted in vibrant neon pain that was glowing luminously in the dark.

The handsome man next to him shrugged at his shoulder, tossing in another tall glass of the rainbow mix that was being passed around the raging party. "I don't know!" The man shouted back, "Huli was in charge of the drinks!"

Shawn laughed hysterically, almost spitting out his drink. There was nothing to laugh so hard over but the men that sat closely next to one another were laughing anyway.

Shawn's breath hit the man's cheek as he shouted.

"You're cool Gri!"

"You're cool too pretty boy!" He shouted back, shoving at Shawn's shoulder.

Shawn grinned drunkenly. "Thank youuuu," he sang out, trying not to hiccup when a sudden ass landed onto his lap. Glancing over at the woman, his brows jumped.

It was Jasmine.

Gri snorted at Shawn dazed.

"GET IT BOI!" The man yelled, shoving over at Shawn's shoulder again.

Shawn shook his head, smiling sweetly before moving off the couch and leaving Jasmine with Gri.

"I can't," Shawn sang out cutely, "I've got a- got a wife!"

Gri laughed, tossing over a glass at Shawn. "YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE!" The man yelled out, laughing hysterically before trying to get back to making out with Jasmine who was all over him now.

Shawn giggled thinking about Kai. "Oh right!" He laughed, hiccuping about twice, "I don't! She's with Jimin!"

Shawn's eyes widened at that. His jaw loosened and e almost drunkenly drooled. "Oh noooo!" He panicked, trying not to snort and laugh however, "I lost Jimin."

Gri wasn't paying attention anymore, his lips desperately on the woman who was serving drinks at their underground fighting region.It didn't take time for the woman to straddle onto the man's lap, arms tightly around her form as both didn't hesitate allowing each other to taste one another.

Shawn was giggling, barely staying still as his body swayed. He was talking to himself as he tried to hear his thoughts over the blaring music. It was too dark for his blurry vision to see, all he saw was lights and bodies glowing from the neon paint.

"Let's see," he popped cutely, leaning onto the back of a large man unknowingly, thinking of it as a wall, "the boys...t-they," he hiccuped, "they got dragged by some girls, and Yoongi-Ahh sex tape hyung! Let's find Yoongi first!"