Planning

Chapter 16

(Back at Maggie's flat)

Maggie's POV

"Okay so who's in?" I whisper to Eliza, Miley and Vivienne.

The three of them nod their heads in agreement.

"So we will tell Harry that we are gonna let him off the hook and not punish him for losing in the water competition yesterday? Am I right?" Miley asks.

"Yep, and then we will kick off the prank on him!" I say laughing evilly.

"He won't know what's hit him!" Eliza says laughing.

"Isn't it a bit mean?" Vivienne asks.

"Oh, it's just a joke!" I reply.

"I know but making him think you have a boyfriend, Maggie, it's gonna hurt him!" Vivienne states.

"It's a prank, Harry does them all the time. What can possibly go wrong?" I laugh.

"I'm just warning you, a prank can easily turn against you!" Vivienne persists.

"Stop being such a party pooper!" Eliza says.

Vivienne flicks her hair as if dismissing the rude comment.

"Yay!" A squeal sounds from Vivienne and the three of us turn to face her. "Violet and Niall are coming back this afternoon!" Vivienne reads out the message from her phone. We all squeal with joy! They haven't even been gone very long and we all felt the impact it has on all of us.

No funny jokes or laughing fits from Violet and no obsessive eating from Niall. They both leave a big gap in the friendship group we have formed with the lads.

"So what's phase one with Harry's prank?" I ask eagerly.

"I know! I know!" Miley yells excitedly. "...I actually don't know..." Miley replies.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out to see who texted.

1 new message: Sexy Harry, secretly my favourite:)

His words not mine, bastard must have changed his contact name!

Message: "Hey Maggie, just wondering if you and the girls want to spend the day around Bradford with the lads and I.

This afternoon we were going to meet the two love birds at the airport, you're welcome to come along:)"

Harry xxxx

"Thats so cute!" Miley says. "And too think your going to play a nasty prank on him!"

"Exactly!" Vivienne adds.

"Hey! It's a bit of fun, anyway Harry lost the competition at the beach yesterday, so he needs a consequence!" I say defending myself. "But it doesn't look like it's gonna work anyway."

"No this is brilliant!" Eliza states. "Do you have any close guy friends here?" Eliza asks me. I think about the question for a bit.

"Ah....Theres this guy named David, he used to work with me, we dated for a couple of days, but it didn't work out." I say. "but I haven't spoken to him in ages!" I say frowning.

"But he knows you right? If you tell him about the prank, do you think he would help you?" Vivienne asks.

"What? And he acts as my boyfriend? Wouldn't that be a bit weird?" I say thinking.

"You tell us Maggie. Why did you break up with him?" Miley asks.

"Cause he had to move away!" I say getting angry. "Why do my boyfriends always move away from me? What the fuck! Am I diseased or something?" I say frustration rising inside me. Its true? they always move away!