Nowhere

Chapter 21

Maggie's POV

Driving one handed, with tears blinding your eyes, and not knowing where your driving to is very difficult to pull off. But I managed to do all those things while having a mini breakdown.

Why was I driving with one hand?

Well I had one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand was wiping away fresh tears running down my face.

And yes I had no idea, not a single clue, where I was driving too, I was just going and going fast.

I couldn't stay there any longer, not when I had just had my heart ripped out and trampled on by...him.

I can't even say his name, I forbid to think about him, it only leads to more tears.

I concentrate more on my driving and I release I'm driving on a dirt road in the middle of no where.

What the hell?

One minute I was smack bang in the middle of the city and now I'm, well I don't even no!

There's no way I'm staying here! No way in hell, I would rather go back and face...face him, then stay here, in nowhere.

I pull over my, now mud splattered car and decide what to do.

"I will just drive back the way I came." I say to myself. "Yup, good idea!" I feel slightly foolish for talking to myself, but what the heck, it's not like anyone's around here to see.

I turn the car key, to start the engine. It doesn't start. The light above the fuel gage is flashing, meaning I'm out of fuel.

"Great! Just my luck!" I shout to myself. Smacking my hands on the steering wheel. "Stupid piece of junk!"

The cars dead, it's going nowhere, and so am i. This day can't get any worse, actually I take that back, saying that will probably make it rain next or something.

I suppose I should text one of the girls. I pull out my phone from my jeans pocket.

"You're kidding right?" I shout to myself. My phone reads- out of signal.

"Fuck me side ways!" I shout.

I open the car door and slowly pull myself out.

"Stupid cramps!" I say grabbing my leg. I swear someone's out to get me, or maybe it's karma coming to bite me on the bum.

I walk along the dirt road, trying to get at least one bar of signal on my phone.

"Come on, god, Aunt Dora, someone please, please, help me out here?!" I plead.

***

Miley's POV

"Which way?" Eliza asks from the driving seat.

"Right! Go right!" I reply the other way leads off the highway onto some dirt road that looks pretty abandoned.

"There's no way Maggie would have gone that way!" I laugh.

"Miley where's your phone?" Vivienne asks me.

"Uh...i think I left it back at the flat!" I reply.

"What if Maggie tries to text you?" Violet puts in.

"Uh...well too bad, I was in a rush that's not my fault!" I say defending myself.

"Maggie has the rest of our numbers anyway, so she can always text us!" Eliza says, her eyes fixed on the road.