Breakdown

Chapter 19

Miley's POV

"I'm back!!!" An excited voice yells entering Maggie's flat.

I look up from my phone and notice Violet it standing happily in the doorway.

"Violet!" I squeal running to greet her.

"We missed you gurl!" Eliza says hugging Violet.

"Sorry we couldn't be at the airport when you arrived!" Vivienne apologises.

"Ah who cares, I had my Nialler with me anyways!" Violet replies grinning.

"Speaking of which where is he?" I ask.

"Niall dropped me off, but he said he might come around later!" Violet replies.

"How's your mum?" Vivienne asks.

"She's much better, the doctors sent her home while I was over there, she seems to be doing really well again!" Violet cheerfully states.

She drags all her bags into the hallway and then meets us all back in the kitchen.

"Okay, what's going on?" Violet asks. "what happened while I was away?"

Is it a best friends instinct that she could tell something was wrong with us?

"And where the hells Maggie?" Violet asks.

Maggie's POV

"Why didn't you tell me Maggie huh?"

"You just wanted to mess with me, is that it Maggie? I thought we had something... obviously I was wrong..."

"Harry please no! it's not like that?" I try to reach out to him but he seems to be moving further away without even moving his feet.

"We are done! you hear! over!"

"No!" I scream.

***

"No!" I wail. My eyes fling open, my heart is beating like crazy. Sweat is pasted on my forehead just from the stupid nightmare!

I hear a light knock on my bedroom door and someone walks in and opens the curtains. Bright light filters through and I cover my head with the blanket.

I let out a long angry groan. I swear I could have slapped the idiot who was responsible.

"Do you mind!" I groan.

"Good morning to you too, it's good to see you, well actually not really, not when your behaving like this!" Violets strict voice replies.

"Violet?" I mumble, pulling the sheet away from my face.

"Yes it's me silly!" Violet replies siting on the end of my bed.

"Is Niall here!" I say, nervously.

"Uh, no, I doubt you would have wanted him here anyway!" Violet replies.

"The girls told you what happened?" I ask.

"Yep..." Violet says. There's an awkward silence between us, then I sigh.

"The lads are going to hate me!" I wail, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"I'm sure they will." Violet replies bluntly.

"Gee thanks for making me feel better!" I say sarcastically.

"Well what did you want me to say? Oh Maggie, the boys don't hate you, blah, blah, blah..." Violet says. I'm a little bit intimidated by what Violets saying, she's scary when she's serious!