Leaving

Chapter 14

Violets POV

Tears threaten to overflow again, I try my best to force them down, but it's a losing battle. Niall holds me in his arms, comforting me in my time of grief.

"My... my mum, she's sick." I say, tears clouding my vision. "she's in hospital!" I wail, my mother is so special to me. who's isn't? Mum was always there to kiss your bruise, make you feel better when you were sick, to cuddle and love you. And now my mum needs me, my family need me!

"I have to go back to Australia." I say slowly, not looking Niall in the eyes.

"It's okay, I know you do, I would do the same if I was in your position!" Niall says, rubbing my back.

"I don't won't to leave you... I mean...everyone...i don't want to leave everyone." I correct myself, although I meant Niall. I didn't want to leave him, when I only just found Niall and have shared a short, but special bond with him, I don't want to lose him now!

"You won't have too!" Niall says smiling down at me gently.

"What do you mean? I have to go home, back to Australia, across the other end of the world, that's leaving you..." I say confused by what Niall said.

"You won't have to leave me..." Niall says again. "because I'm coming with you!" Niall smiles down at me and I feel a warm glow light up inside me. Would Niall really come with me, across the world, just for me?

"You don't have too." I tell him looking into his bright blue, dreamy eyes.

"I want to!" Niall replies.

I kiss him, no warning, nothing, straight on the lips. Niall wasn't expecting it and I don't think I was either.

"Sorry..." I mutter looking away. "I don't know why I did that?" I can feel my cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

What the hell Violet? I shout at myself.

Niall stares at me for a second, he probably thinks I'm a creep now! Way to go Violet!

Niall gently turns my head to face his, his blue eyes sparkling. He lowers his head and kisses me back.

It was the best day, but also the worst day of my life!

****

Miley's POV

"Lads! Louis yells. "Who's in for a little competition?" Louis asks, staring around at the three boys siting on the table.

"That depends!" Harry answers. "what is it? and what do I get if I win!"

"Hold on a sec, why can't us girls be in it?" I ask, slightly offended.

"Because my precious!" Louis answers hugging me. "you girls benefit from the win, if... your man wins!" Louis laughs.

"What's the competition!" Liam asks.

"Who can stay under the water for the longest!!!" Louis yells.

"Where the hell did that idea come from?" Vivienne asks.

"From that peanut of a brain he has!" Zayn laughs and we all join in.

"So who's in? boys?" Louis asks eagerly.

"What do we get as the winner?" Liam asks.

"$500!" Louis shouts. "My money, so you have more of a chance mates!"

"Okay, I'm in!" Harry chuckles, the girls and I just sit back and watch, sometimes the things that go through their brains!

"We will go down to the beach tomorrow and fight it out there!" Louis shouts.

"What happens if you lose?" Zayn asks, who's been quiet up until now.

"Then... then the girls decide your fate!" Louis yells grinning up at us. "told ya you would benefit!"

"Okay I guess I'm in!" Liam shouts.

"Yay!" Eliza squeals.

"Zayn?" Louis asks.

He roles his eyes then nods.

"Okay, okay!" Zayn agrees.

"Yay!" Louis squeals like a girl. "bring on the beach day!"

Vivienne's POV

As we all start laughing and cheering with excitement, Niall and Violet walk back into the kitchen holding hands.

As we all notice Violets grim face, we stop cheering and turn silent.

I run to hug Violet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I say worriedly.

"Um... I'm going back to Australia for a week." Violet says meeting all our eyes. "my mothers sick and I need to see her!" I can hear the sadness in her voice and I feel so terrible for her.

"It's okay, you should go and see how she is?" Liam says smiling.

Everyone is so kind and supportive towards each other. I am proud to call all these wonderful people my best friends.

"I'm going with her!" Niall says, looking down at Violet with such love in his eyes.

"Are you sure about that mate?" Louis asks.

"Of course I'm sure! why wouldn't i be!" Niall snaps. "anyway I have some family down there too, so it would be good to catch up!"

"Okay, I was just asking, keep your head on!" Louis replies.

"When are you leaving?" Maggie asks.

"Tonight!" Niall and Violet both say together.

****

That's it hope you enjoy, those two are off for a bit, but don't worry they are coming back!

The next chapter is going to be a fun one to write! The competition the lads are doing is going to be crazy!

Stay tuned!!!

Please remember to Vote, 2 chapters posted in one day! WOO! Go me! xx