All hell breaks loose

Chapter 20

Maggie's POV

"Far out!" I yell. "why won't Harry answer!" I slam my phone down on the coffee table, not caring if the screen cracks.

"He needs time hun." Violet says.

I nod my head, hopefully in time, Harry will forgive me.

"Can you change the channel please!" I call to Violet who's siting on the couch with her hand wrapped around the control. "I'm not in the mood for a sad, soppy love story."

"Fine..." Violet sighs, changing the channel.

"Hear some breaking news here first..." The new channel blasts.

Before they have even spoken the breaking news, I can tell it's something bad, I can feel it.

Oh crap here we go!

"One Direction, yes that's right all you directioner fans might just wanna tune in for a few minutes." The news reporter states.

"What's going on? I heard One Direction, what are they talking about?" Eliza says grabbing a seat on the couch next to me.

None of us answer her, to afraid of what is about to be said.

Vivienne looks at me worriedly.

"Do you think..." Vivienne stops as she hears the lady start speaking again.

"Harry Styles, from One Direction, was supposedly seen in a fighting brawl with a man that is unknown to fans, the fight took place in the capital park of Bradford yesterday evening." A picture of Harry and David fighting on the ground shows on the screen.

Oh shit, oh shit, kill me now, please, I cant take this!

"When the camera crew of a local TV station happened to come across the fighting pair, they say that five girls that have been seen with the boys before were huddled around the fight."

She stops speaking as yet another image flys up on the screen. This time of the girls and I. My heart is rhythmically beating out of pace. This can't get any worse!

"The camera crew say with great effort they tried to break up the quarrel, but where then shoved and pushed away by the rest of One Direction."

"What the fuck! That never happened!" I shout out. Kicking myself for saying it can't get any worse, because it just did.

"Yeah well who's gonna know that?" Miley says quietly.

"They can't do that! Why spread shit that isn't true!" I yell frustrated.

"For drama! ARGH! Some people are sick!" Violet screams.

"Shhhh! Wait there's more!" Vivienne hushes.

"As the crew backed off, the troublesome lads ran off, leaving the five girls alone." The reporter reads off a bit of paper.

"Well that's sorta true..." Eliza mumbles.

"The girls where then asked if that was One Direction, they denied it and told the crew to f*** off!

Rude? I definitely think so!

The incident is being looked over by One Directions management, seriously it doesn't look to good for the boys at the moment..."

"Turn it off!" I scream, covering my head in my hands.

The TV switches off and we all sit there in silence, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say.