The bad news

Chapter 13

(Christmas Day afternoon)

Violets POV

This is the best Christmas I have ever had. I'm not spending Christmas with One Direction, I'm spending Christmas with my nine best friends.

I smile at everyone's happy faces, as we sit finishing of the scraps from our delicious Christmas lunch.

Maggie is siting on Harry's lap, talking and playing with his curls.

Miley and Louis are playing around pulling Bon-Bon after Bon-Bon.

Zayn and Vivienne are both laughing at one another, because of their goofy Christmas hats that they both are wearing.

Liam and Eliza are acting like the 'parents', you could say, of the group. Laughing and giggling all the same, but just a little more less crazy then the rest of us.

And Niall and I. My eyes stop at the huddled figure of Niall, stuffing into his gob the last remains of some chicken. what do you expect from a food crazed boy!

Niall's POV

"What you...looking...at me...like...mmm...that for?" I ask Violet, while chewing a mouth full of chicken.

"Do you ever stop eating?" Violet laughs.

"He actually doesn't!" Harry chuckles.

"Why waste good food?" I defend myself!

Maggie's POV

As we all finished eating, apart from Niall of course, Violets phone begins to ring.

"Excuse me." Violet says walking into the lounge room and plonking herself on the couch.

I wonder who's calling her? Maybe it's family, well it's Christmas Day, it makes sense!

"What you thinking about?" Harry says poking my cheek.

"My boyfriend back home!" I say.

"What?" Harry shouts, shock in his voice.

"Just kidding babe!" I reply laughing.

Harry's face shows hints of red.

"Aww Maggie that was so mean!" Vivienne says. "look at poor Harry!"

With that Harry's face turns even redder, why did he sound so worried? what if I did have a boyfriend? why would he care?

"Sorry honey!" I say kissing him on the cheek.

Harry's POV

That was awkward! Why did I even react like that? I don't even know, I feel so stupid.

It just made me so angry, even thinking that Maggie might have a boyfriend makes me feel like shouting!

Why? I don't know? Maggie's going to get a boyfriend one day, when she goes back home, why do I feel angry about that?

"Where's Violet?" Miley says to no one in particular.

"I dunno, she's been gone for 20 minutes!" Louis replies.

Niall actually stops eating for once and looks around the room worriedly.

I've never seen Niall react like that before, I think he's got a crush.

"I think I'm gonna check on her!" Niall asks, getting up from the table.

"Good boy!" Eliza replies smirking.

Niall's POV

"Violet?!" I say worriedly, walking into the lounge room.

Where is she? She came in here didn't she?

I scan the lounge room, just when I'm about to give up and look somewhere else, I notice a huddled shape on the floor near the couch.

"Violet..." I ask, slightly frightened.

I slowly walk over and realise it is Violet and quickly scramble to her side.

"Violet! what's wrong?" I ask anxiously.

Sobs escape from her, I gently lift her tear smeared face.

"Honey what's wrong?" I rap my arms around her, bringing her into a hug. Violet hugs me back tight and starts crying, which I have never seen her do before.

Pain pierces my heart, oh how I wish I had know Violet, before all this, when I wasn't a famous pop star. I want to be able to know just by looking at Violet what she's feeling, I want to know everything about her! I know that sounds cheesy, but love always has it's cheesy moments.

"Violet please tell me what's wrong!" I say again, as she calms her tears.

"That was my sister...on the phone..." She begins, wiping away tears. "I...i...have to go home..."

***

Ah oh!!!! Cliff hanger sorry:p

Please vote and I will try to get the next chapter in by tonight!! :D

Charlotte:) xx