Polis

CLARKE'S POV:

This tall bald guy led us into what seemed to be the main room of Polis and I saw Lexa sitting there. She wasn't trying to look so seductive but she just did. I was so excited to see her already but now I was even more so.

"Clarke" she grinned at me.

She completely ignored Octavia. O began looking back and forth between us staring at each other. In some way I felt as if we were on a reality show because Octavia looked into the distance no where in particular with an annoyed face.

She snapped us out of our trance.

"Hey Lexa, have you seen any sign of Lincoln here in Polis."

"Yes. Titus" she turned to him and he was ready to obey whatever command she had at the ready.

"Teik Octavia Kom Skaikru gon Lincoln." Take Octavia to Lincoln.

In a quick stride he was leading O out of the room and the guards shut the doors behind them. I had turned around only for a second to see them shut and found Lexa standing up now.

"Lexa, I was really worried about you, why didn't you wake me up and take me with you? You know I've been wanting to come to Polis I wouldn't have minded."

"I know I'm sorry Clarke, it was a very serious matter I had to leave right away."

"what happened?"

She sat back down on her thrown and I walked a few steps closer towards her.

"I don't want to talk about it right now"

I looked at her facing down and she sheathed her dagger and looked up at me. I was a lot closer to her than I was before. She stood up feeling mildly intimidated how close I was. I looked at her lips for a split second. And back at her melting green eyes. She caught my glance at them because she started to close the distance between us.

"HEDA" footsteps growing louder and a pound at the door.

I looked down and finally exhaled not realizing I was holding my breathe. It was midday still so I knew we had time to talk about what happened.

"What Titus?" the annoyance in Lexa's voice had made me back up far enough away.

He came in.

"Luna has requested to see you."