LOUDER

CLARKE'S POV:

(mumbles) "Clarke"

Surprised to her my name escape from her lips my only reaction was to grin.

She threw me down on the bed, adrenaline pumping through me and I looked at her penetratingly deep green blue eyes and It took my breathe away.

She leaned over me with a devilish smile, and I returned it. My legs wrapped around her waist and I flipped her over to where I was on top. She wasn't surprised at all. Lexa slid her hands up my shirt and to the back to take off my bra as she planted small kisses from my collarbone to the middle of my neck. She pulled my shirt off and her narrow but long hands reached around my front and grasped my breasts.

I looked down at her just quick enough to see her mouth cover my nipple before my head flew back in pleasure. Her other hand began exploring my other breast when I felt her tongue flick at my nipple and she started to suck a little harder. Her long fingers softly played around with my other nipple getting it hard before she moved her mouth to it and this time she nibbled lightly and it was enough to make me gasp for air.

I pushed Lexa back and I quickly took off her shirt and bra. I leaned over her and kissed her lightly, I pulled back a little and she tried to close the distance but I had her arms pinned down. I went down and kissed her softly again teasing her before she started to become agitated. I nuzzled between her neck and started to kiss her down and down until I reached her naval and she let out a soft moan that sent me down the edge I had to stop and look at her. Immediately she looked down at me wondering why i'd stopped and all I could do was grin because she wanted me so bad.

I unbuttoned her pants and slid them off and she looked down at me again this time with more desperation and want and need. She bit her lip and I kissed down her inner thigh and bit the top of her underwear with my teeth and drug it down off of her legs. I slide my hands up slowly on her thighs and she shuttered. My head was finally between her legs and I started to rub her clit with my index finger she instantly relaxed at my touch but clenched at the same time. I kept rubbing and rubbing and I slid a finger inside of her and heard the sweetest gasp and a silent "Clarke" she was getting wetter by the second and I was getting more and more turned on. I realized I enjoyed hearing her say my name. I pushed in a second finger and she said my name again and I was smiling like an idiot, say it louder.

Lexa looked down at me confused and intrigued. A surprised smile spread across her lips.

Did I say that out loud?

I went back to Lexa's heated area and she was almost there, I removed my fingers and let my mouth take over. She was so receptive to my tongue and I looked up at her calling my name and all I could think was...

"commander"

She looked at me with a hint of wild. She was seconds away from coming so I went back down and started to suck and lick at her clit until I could feel her legs close around my head and her grip released from the sheets she grabbed onto ever so tightly after I whispered commander.

I climbed back up to her face expecting it to be over but Lexa was determined for the both of us to enjoy this night. Who knew this would be the mouthful she'd be getting? With the same savage look in her eyes, she rolled me over on the bed picking me up and sat me on top of her. Her ass was against my crotch just the way she wanted it.

-----------------------------------------

LEXA'S POV:

I pulled Clarke on top of me ready to please her the way she did me.

I unbuttoned her pants all in one movement not wasting any time and slid my hand inside. She was so wet, it took me a little by surprise. I could feel her throbbing for me. She gasped for air and it encouraged me. I felt her waist push against mine in an attempt to grind on me.

I started to massage her clit in between my first two fingers and rub her all the ways she needed me. I had a free hand to caress her breasts with so I pinched at her nipple to keep her enticed. She leaned back on my body slowly grinding against me. I started sucking at her neck and she began to moan. I couldn't quite tell what she was saying so I just kept biting her neck. She started to grind on me harder.

I pulled my hand from her jeans and flipped her on her back laying on the bed and I gave her one quick hard kiss before my tongue made its way licking from her stomach to her pants. I pulled them off with no hesitation and her underwear as well. I looked into Clarke's eyes wanting them to tell me she needed me inside of her. I lay flat in between her legs ready to enter her sweet display. I Looked up at her once to see her playing with her nipples and as soon as I looked down, my tongue was tasting her. Clarke's leg muscles tightened and her hands grabbed the sheets. My tongue went further down to enter her just slightly and

"oh fuck, Heda"

I had never heard Clarke say anything like that. She didn't bother looking down at me when I stopped. I just slipped in my middle finger and her back arched so far up. She was waiting for me. I slowly thrusted it in and out of her and her moans were growing louder. I started to lick her clit again when I felt a hand on my head push me down harder. I could hear her breathes get quicker and heavier. she was about to come. I put 2 fingers inside Clarke this time and she felt it because her head whipped back and lightly hit the headboard. She didn't care. I rubbed and I sucked on her, my fingers still moving in and out, all around when I hit her spot, I hit it harder every time. Clarke was whispering "fuck" under breathe so quietly. We both knew she was about there.

I sped up the last thrusts and I felt her tighten around my fingers when her body began relaxing. She looked down at me with satisfaction.

I sat up climbed on top of her and kissed her. Her deep blue eyes, no longer staring into my green ones, were closed wondering the heavens I just put her in.