How Did We End Up Like This?

CLARKE'S POV:

Everything was quiet like the world had fell silent just for us. Lexa's hands ran down my back and one hand rested on my hip and the other in my back pocket touching my ass. We were in no rush, we just enjoyed kissing. My lips were so hard pressed against hers as I twisted my head the other way my nose ran over hers and I pulled back. Her lip was stuck to mine and I looked at her eyes. The burning passion she had for me was incredibly satisfying.

"You're intensity always has a way of making me fall deeper in love with you Clarke Griffin."

I looked at her once more and then at her soft wet lips that were so full and bright pink I had to taste them again. Her hands moved up and under my shirt. She let her fingers run across my back which gave me the chills. I brushed her hair back and out of the way so I could kiss her neck. I could feel her fumble with my bra and I just took my shirt off for her so it would be easier. I resumed kissing her neck and my hands drift down along her arms and on her sides until they reached her waist.

I shove my hand in her pants and my fingers make their way down to her. Her legs went up at my touch and spread a little wider. She bit down on her lip, her hands trailed along my body from my waist across my bare stomach up to cup my breast and grab my neck. My fingers began drawing circles on her clit and she breathed in sharply. I pulled her shirt up with my free hand and threw it from the bed. I kissed her on the forehead and she pulled my face into hers. Our mouths met once again, the sweetness of her lips still takes me by surprise after so long. I could feel her hand touching every inch of my skin when I felt her get near my pant line I shook. Her fingers skimmed my hip bones and stayed there for a while. She slowly started to push my pants down and off. I pulled my hand out and helped her take them off. She pushed me over on my back and pulled them off and her hands glided back up my thighs and around my back to grab my butt. Lexa took the rest of her clothes off and straddled my waist.

I pulled her down so she laid on my body. Her breasts were pressed gently against mine and I rolled her over as my hand made its way back down between her legs. I went to kiss her lips but was immediately greeted by her tongue. She pried open my mouth and our tongues intertwined. She swirled around my mouth sucking just the right amount in all the right places. I pulled back out of breathe and I felt her fingers slip inside me with no notice. Lexa knew I had a thing for her fingers and she knew just where to use them.

She nudged my chin up to kiss my neck. Kissing all the way down poking her tongue out a little as her lips got stuck to my skin. She reached my collar bone and next thing I knew my breast was in her mouth as she tongue teased my nipple and bit softly now and then.

----------------------------------

LEXA'S POV:

Clarke was all I could think about. I just want to make her feel so high up she won't want to come down. I could hear Clarke's breathing get shakier and I thrust a little deeper inside of her. She pulled my face away from her breast and brought me in for a kiss. It was sloppy, her lips were well above mine and she accidentally kissed my nose. I giggled a little and shifted my head upwards so she could reach me better. Her kiss sent explosions through my body and my arms started to shake. Her fingers were rubbing and caressing my clit just the way I needed. My legs twisted around hers bringing our bodies closer. Her top lip was over mine and I bit her lower lip hard and tugged a little but her hand grasped the back of my neck and pushed me in to kiss her again. Our lips smashed together a little too hard but it didn't stop her or me for that matter. I could feel her breathes quick and short on my skin and my fingers pulled out to rub her a while before I slipped back inside. Clarke's kisses got shorter and shorter with every push of my fingers and she was about to come when I pulled her in close.

"Ai Hod Yu In, Clarke Kom Tri Kru" I love you Clarke of the tree people.

Her last gasp for air made her push her body against mine and I did not waste the opportunity to press back. I felt her heart beat against my chest slow down and I pulled my fingers out when she pulled away from me to hold my hand. My fingers had her cum on them and I pulled our hands away to wipe them off. Her fingers laced through mine and she was looking at me.

"Tri Kru, huh?"

"I think you've earned it." I planted a kiss on the tip of her nose

We laid there for what seemed like hours just staring into each others eyes. Clarke started to fall asleep and I fought to keep my eyes open to watch her fade out. Her body beginning to relax completely and her smile disappeared as she fell deep into sleep. I kissed her on the nose again and pulled her body into mine. She wrapped her arms around me and her head rested against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and fell into a coma of my own. The last blur I saw was a candle flickering in the darkness.