Her Green Eyes

CLARKE'S POV:

I'm curled up behind her, the sun was to set soon. Lexa turned around and laid on the bed and I laid down with her. It's still dark inside the tent but it's lit by candlelight.

Behind her were 3 candles brightly flickering, reflecting the gorgeous deep green I'm falling in love with. Her eyes were so detailed with a forest green and flecks of blue with spots of brown.

She looked at me and smiled.

"what's on your mind?"

"you"

She sighed and began,

"Clarke, I'm sorry about what happened today I should've stood up for you and-"

"Lexa it's okay, I over reacted. It's over now anyway."

"Well, I'm still sorry."

Her gaze set on my lips and I replied.

"It's alright."

I gave in and leaned to kiss her needy lips. Lexa rolled over into me, we were both still naked so I could feel every inch of her skin against mine and I loved every second. I shimmed my body to fit hers comfortably and ran my fingers through her hair. She was falling asleep and when I saw her eyes close, I leaned over to kiss her neck and whispered Ai Hod Yu in.

I laid my head next to hers breathing in her scent. She smelled like the forest, how convenient. But even with the aroma of forest I could still smell the burning vanilla of the candles in her hair. That's the last thing I remembered until I fell asleep.

---

LEXA'S POV:

With a sleepy haze, I heard Clarke whisper "I love you" in Trigedasleng. I fell asleep moments after as I felt her body move into mine. I had felt a sense of bliss and anxiety as I entered my sleep.