Azgeda

CLARKE'S POV:

"...Azgeda will take over Polis and take down the commander-" a manly voice said.

Lexa and I overhear from the throne room. She bursts through the doors. Looking around to see all 12 Clan's Ambassadors.

"The hell you will Roan"

Roan turns around to see Lexa holding the double doors open for her entrance. He glances behind her to look at me and he grins as he looks me up and down. Lexa looks back at me confused as to why he looked at me in that way. We walked in together shoulders touching until Lexa sees a woman sitting in her throne. Infuriated Lexa, she begins yelling and quickened her pace in that direction.

"what do you think you're doing?"

Lexa continues yelling but I glance sideways to see Roan staring at me. He started to walk a little closer and I looked back at Lexa yelling. The woman previously sitting on her throne was now walking my way. I stood my ground and she snarled at me and made her way over to Roan. Titus walked in with 4 bodies each with a bag over their head.

Lexa ordered them to be taken to the dungeon for the time being. Titus complied. I was a little confused that she didn't take care of the problem now.

"Nia, what are you here for?"

Nia, hmm I remember hearing the name.

"Wanheda"

Surprised to hear the title I'd been given come out of her mouth, my heart skipped a beat.

I looked over at her grinning at me. Roan was still staring, his tight muscles getting tighter as I looked at him. I looked over at Lexa who was staring at me stoically but I knew she was concerned for my safety.

"What could you ever want with Clarke?"

"That appears to be none of your business" Roan cut in, side looking at me with a grin.

I almost threw up in my mouth.

Lexa stood up from her chair.

"Ai Laik Leksa Kom Tri Kru, Heda Gon Graun" I am Lexa of the tree people, commander of the ground. She paused.

"everything in this realm is my business"

Anya was in the room standing next to throne. She knelt to the ground. Everyone in the room looked around when one of the ambassadors of the 12 clans kneeled down as well. The rest began to follow when it was only Roan, Nia and I standing. Roan eyed me and looked back at Lexa and began his descent to the floor. Nia looked at him with disappointment as she began to cave in as well and kneeled.

Lexa looked proud, she finally locked eyes with me and I started to bow down and assume a position on the floor. Lexa was a little reluctant for me to kneel because 1) she thought of me as her equal and 2) that's not the kind of kneeling she had in mind when it came to her and I.

Last to kneel, but I was the first to stand. I looked over at the pair that threatened Lexa's authority before they could look me and then I kept my eyes on the commander.

Titus always at the ready was standing by Anya who was standing by Lexa.

"Titus take this traitor and all of her affiliates to the fourth floor except for Prince Roan"

Nia looked all to happy for that plan. She leaned into to whisper something in his ear and the guards took her away. As she walked past me a young girl maybe a year or 2 younger was tearing me up with her eyes. She held so much hatred in them I was feeling attacked.

Lexa sat down on her throne and excused the 12 clans ambassadors. It was just me, her, and Anya.

I had felt a new sort of appreciation and respect for Anya now. She had shown loyalty which inspired others to do the same. And most importantly it kept Lexa safe.