Tables...

CLARKE'S POV:

Lexa apologized but I was still partially mad. I didn't notice how close I was getting to her but she clearly did. She was giving me the slightest smirk that was so sexy I almost gave in. She had her warpaint on since we were training and I'd always loved when she wore it because it brought out the green in her eyes. She knew it was always one of my weaknesses.

"Lexa, I'm still mad at you." I tried saying angrily, covering up the smile creeping onto my face. It worked. She thought she was going to get away with it and make me forget about it because she looked so stunned when I said that.

Her body immediately toughened out because she was standing in her "I'm a soldier" position which furthered my inability to keep away from her.

I'm still a few feet away from her and she obviously gave up on trying to seduce me so it was my turn. I walked towards her with a swift stride she wasn't expecting.

She was startled because she started to back up at the same pace I was coming at her. I knew there was nowhere for her to go and there was a table behind her. Perfect. I'm still walking at her and her ass bumps up against the table and her hand grasps it. She was looking in my eyes the entire time but now I had her cornered, or should I say tabled. She looked at me with a bit of fear but mostly desperation. She swallowed and stared at my lips as I heard the faintest whisper escape from her perfect full lips.

"Clarke."

----------------------------------------------

LEXA'S POV:

Clarke began walking towards me looking very angry I didn't know what to do. I started to back up but she wasn't stopping. I bumped into a table and held on for dear life because the way she was looking at me scared the shit out of me but my heart was racing with excitement.

Her face only inches from mine I could feel her breathe on my neck. I was trembling, I had hoped she didn't notice but she did. She backed up only slightly as to give me space but keep me trapped. I looked into her eyes and swallowed and kept a serious gaze. Out of desperation I whispered her name.

Other than that no words were spoken, just me and her exchanging looks when Clarke finally grabbed my leg firmly and picked me up a little just enough to sit me on the table. She finally closed the gap between us and never once did I stop looking at her lips. Still trembling I unconsciously licked my lips and she took that as a sign to go for it.

Her lips met mine softly at first until my breathes started to get even more shaky and she bit my lower lip. For some reason Clarke was better at this than I was. She broke our kiss to trail her tongue along my jawline and down onto my neck.

I leaned back with enjoyment and let out a small moan when Clarke started sucking on my neck. She still had her hands on both of my thighs until they started to roam around my body, first further back near my butt and then slowly she slipped one hand up the back of my shirt and the other remained on my thigh. I wanted Clarke, then and there, I wanted all of her. I slid my hands up to cup her head in my hands and she looked startled. My hands went through her hair and to the back of her neck. I pulled her in to kiss her sweet wet lips and I heard her gasp and I jumped down from the table. My arms fell to her side and moved around her waist pulling her tightly against mine. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I could feel her clench on me, I smirked as she pulled me into another kiss. I walk towards the makeshift bed and as I'm about to throw Clarke down, I break away from the kiss and suck on her neck and I moaned Clarke's name.