The Conclave

LEXA'S POV:

Luna tensed at my presence and turned back to the map. Titus came rushing in and informed me that Tondc was attacked by Azgeda. My eyes widened at this information but I continued to keep face.

"Lexa, they plan to go to each and every clan and convince them to join Nia in taking over Polis and have Ice Nation rule the clans." Luna said softly.

"Lincoln, go back to Tondc and help the wounded, bring the rest back before nightfall." I said.

He looked down reluctantly.

"Nau, heja." now please

I said after a few moments passed without any movement from him.

He turned to Luna kissed her and whispered "Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim" May we meet again.

Luna became more uncomfortable being here alone without Lincoln. I ordered Titus to leave the room and brought Clarke over to meet Luna.

"I'm Clarke"

"Luna" She said without breaking her gaze from the map.

Clarke looked over at me slightly confused but ignored it.

I looked down at the map again and she had drawn more information with specific locations of where Azgeda was to visit. Clarke circled around me and stood shoulder to shoulder with me. I glanced over at her with the smallest smile and returned my gaze to the map.

"wait... right there" Clarke pointed at a spot on the map I had familiarized myself with.

"they plan to go by the dropship. Why?"

Luna looked over at me and then Clarke with a blank stare. She notice that neither Clarke nor I had any regard for personal space. We were always brushing something up against somewhere. She looked at me with the deepest sorrow i'd ever seen on her face.

"Clarke, excuse Lexa and I."

Clarke looked temporarily upset but walked a few feet away towards a broken bookshelf with no books. It was carved up and wrecked from years of ware.

"Lexa, is this going to be another Costia?"

My stomach dropped and I felt a world of anger build inside of me but also a touch of confusion. How did she know about Costia? She lives on the water. Had she been keeping tabs on me while I ruled as commander?

"Clarke is not Costia and this is not the same thing Luna." I was infuriated, I felt so insulted.

Luna looked into my eyes searching for a hint of weakness.

"You love her... not as you loved Costia. It's more apparent... You need Clarke."

I looked down with flushed red cheeks and I stole a quick look over at Clarke who was still walking around the room. I looked back up at Luna.

"This conversation is over." I said with gritted teeth. Anger welling up inside from being confronted about my feelings.

Luna sat down in a chair by the table. And Clarke was startled a little bit from the furniture moving, she turned around and began walking back towards me.

---

CLARKE'S POV:

Lexa seemed a little tense from the talk with Luna a while ago I hope she would be willing to talk about all this.

"Clarke" Lexa said getting my attention.

"Ask Titus to take you to your room." she said. I looked away from her a little disappointed.

"I'll come by in a minute" she tried making eye contact with me and I looked at her. She gave me a reassuring nod and a little smile. I mouthed OK.

I looked back to see Luna glaring at Lexa. Titus nudged me forward. "Come, Wanheda"

Titus is walking me towards my room when this tall thin goddess stops us.

"Ai teik em nau Titus" I'll take her now.

Titus unwillingly hands me over. She looked me up and down with excitement and disgust. I didn't know you could feel both ways about a person but she clearly did.

"Ai don sen in hogeda hashta yu Wanheda." I have heard all about you Commander of Death.