The Plan

LEXA'S POV:

"Titus, send a rider out to Wanheda in Tondc to get her and bring her here where she'll be safe."

"yes, commander"

I walked over to the table Luna and Lincoln were discussing plans at. Her fierce presence no longer, she looked up at me with embarrassment, anger, and a hint of gratitude. I felt as though she hated me almost. She treated me so much like her little sister. Although, that faded immediately after she killed her brother in the conclave. She fled and I never saw her since.

She pointed out at the map spread in front of us and showed me locations where Azgeda planned to attack. I couldn't understand why they weren't just attacking Polis head on. They explained moreover the topic and got me caught up on what they had heard.

We took a break and I went to stand against a wall to think.

Luna and Lincoln were sitting at the table, their shoulders touching. I could feel a pit in my stomach turn with angst. I wanted to see Clarke. I was unknowingly still staring at them together when Lincoln stood up and walked over to me.

"Lexa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Lincoln, do you need something?"

"No I just wanted to thank you for not killing us and letting us stay here in Polis."

I nodded my head with no emotion and he resumed to smile despite me. He sat back down with Luna and I left them to their business. I thought about retiring to my quarters when I remembered I sent for Clarke so I walked to the throne room and sat in my throne. It had not even been 10 minutes and Titus had returned with 2 figures behind him. I was sitting on my throne with my dagger out spinning it between my fingers.

It was Clarke and Octavia.

I tried restraining my excitement but seemingly failed to, because Titus looked at me with an annoyed and disappointed look.