In Love

(A/N hey guys! Here's the sequel! hopefully I'm better at writing this one than the other one. If you haven't read the first story 'falling in love' yet, go read it. You probably won't understand anything in this story if you haven't read the first one. Anyways, let's start!)"

*Dana's POV*

I threw my arms around his neck. As the tears streamed down my face I whispered into his ear that I loved him repeatedly. We pulled apart and stood up. He smiled at me took my left hand and slid the ring on my ring finger. I held my hand out and marveled at my engagement ring.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this is happening" I said through tears. The crowed was screaming. I looked at Youngmin who opened his arms to me. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pecked my lips.

"I love you so much. so so so so much" he said and squeezed tighter. He put me down and grabbed my hand.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" The boys yelled. They all ran at us and we group hugged. We all pulled apart, laughing and smiling. Youngmin looked at the audience and threw his hands in the air.

"She said yes!" he yelled. I laughed.

"Alright! Let's have some funnnn!" Hyeonsong said. They switched the song to Happy by pharrell. Youngmin danced cheesily with me as we sang. We started to call out songs to sing them as solos. I called out Neon Lights by Demi lavato.

"Hold up boys. This is my song" I said and walked up to center stage. I rocked out. When the song ended I looked at Youngmin who was staring at me. OMG by usher started playing. Youngmin sent a wink my way.

"Song equals claimed" he said. I shook my head and laughed. He grabbed my hand as I was walking back to the boys and dragged me with him. He sang to me as I laughed at him. The song finally ended and he pulled me close to him. We walked off towards the boys together. The boys all called their songs as the came on. Jeongmin claimed My First Kiss by 3O3. Donghyun sang Moves Like Jagger. Minwoo sang to a Swedish Techno song but he mostly danced it. Kwangmin took I Knew You Were Trouble and when he came back I laughed at him and called him a girl. ( he gave me the sweatiest hug after ew ) Hyeonsong sang to an oldie, Don't Stop Believing. After everyone had their chance for a solo we all walked back on stage. I looked down at my hand and played with the ring that was around my finger. I hooked arms with Youngmin. We said our goodbyes to the crowd and left the stage. I jumped into Youngmins arms and kissed all around his face. He laughed. When I was done I rested my forehead on his.

"I can't believe this" I said as I laughed. I kissed his lips. He squeezed me tightly.

"Well believe it because it's happening" he said. He put me down. We walked into the dressing room. As soon as Delilah made eye contact with me we both yelled.

"I'm getting married!" I yelled. We ran into each other's arms and hugged. We pulled apart and she grabbed my left hand.

"Oh my! What. A. Rock!" she complimented. I smiled. The ring was absolutely stunning. It was a simple band with a large diamond in the middle. It was a little loose but that's what fittings are for.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I said. She nodded.

"Youngmin. How much did you pay for this ring?" she asked him. He smiled and put a finger to his lips. He walked over to me and put his arm around me.

"Not enough to afford my beautiful fiancé" he said. Delilah smiled.

"You guys are so cute" she told us. I giggled and looked up at Youngmin. He pecked my lips and looked up at Delilah. She was yelling at Kwangmin and Hyeonsong for running around the room and jumping on the couches. We walked over and sat on one of the couches.