Chapter XIII

Our lunch is very enjoyable filled with lots of conversation and plenty of laughs. We've had a few brief conversations with Justin too and Luke and Lexi seem to get on well with him.

At the end of lunch, Lexi asks, "So, is it okay if I invite Justin to my party tomorrow? Only if it's okay with you though, because he seems like a really cool guy and I would really like to get to know him. Oh and I'm sure you guys want to catch up."

"Yeah," I laugh, "it's your party, but it sounds like someone's got the host for someone else." I say with a wink, a smirk adorning my face.

"He just seems really cool okay! And you were friends with him so he can't be that bad!" She laughs.

"Okay, whatever you say babe." I raise my hands in surrender.

"So girls, a couple of the guys are coming to hang tonight. You girls want to join?" Luke says.

"As long as Carmine isn't there then I'll join." Lex says taking a bit out of her takeaway chips.

"Same." I steal one of Lex chips.

"Hey! Hands off! They're mine! Oh, there's Justin, Justin!" She yells across the restaurant, waving him over.

He signals that he'll be there now. He goes to another table and clears their plates before coming over.

"What can I do for you all?" He asks, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"I, well we," Lex corrects herself while I stifle a giggle, "we're wondering if you wanted to come to our house later? Luke is having some friends and it would be awesome if you could."

"Sure, sounds great. Just give me your number and you can text me the details." He slides her a napkin a cheeky smile on his face.

Lexi gives him her number and then Luke pays for the bill. We leave after saying goodbye to Justin and as soon as we get in the car Lex adds the number to her phone. I'm sitting up front with Luke and even still I know that Lexi is smiling. It's almost as if her giddiness is radiating through the car.

On the way home we stop and pick up some Pizza Man to have for supper tonight with the guys. By the time we get home it's about 4 o'clock and Luke tells us that the guys are coming at about six.

"Oh shit! I forgot to tell Justin where we live!" Lexi gasps and starts rapidly typing on her phone.

"Really? How could you forget? You've been texting him since we left the restaurant." Luke says and walks out the roof. He comes back a second later with drinks and tosses Lexi and I each one.

"So, what we going to do until the guys get here?" I ask, lying down on the couch resting my feet on Luke's lap.

"Well I think we should save our energy for tonight so how about a movie? It's my turn to pick tonight." Luke says chucking my feet off of him.

"What we watching?" I hum, moving so that he can get up.

"I'm thinking ... the conjuring!" He has an evil smirk all over his face.

"YES! Oh my word I haven't watched that in so long!" Lex proclaims, putting her phone away.

"No way! There is no way that I am watching a horror!" I protest.

"So Mia but it's my choice and you have to watch it! I'll even keep you save." He sends me a wink that sends this weird feeling running down my spine. I don't know what it is, but I think it's from the terror of watching this horror.

"Absolutely not!" I refuse and get up to leave only for Luke and Lexi both to jump and tackle me back to the couch.

"You are not leaving!" Lex demands pointing a finger in my face.

"Yeah, if I had to endure How to lose a Guy in 10 Days then you can watch The Conjuring." Luke negotiates.

"But How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days is so sweet and romantic! You could actually learn from it to see how to win a girl's heart! The Conjuring can only do bad things for you! It's never going to help you in real life!" I retaliate.

"Oh but it will!" Lexi returns, "It shows you signs that prove a house is haunted, such as when your pet refuses to enter the house!"

"And when you wake up covered in bruises!" Luke adds.

"And it shows you who to call"

Luke and Lexi share a look, "Ghost Busters!" They scream together, bursting out laughing. Even I have a chuckle.

"And anyway you really don't have much choice; you're going to watch it!" Lexi calmly states.

"FINE!" I huff, "But if I get nightmares I'm blaming you two!"

"No problem!" Lexi says and grabs two blankets, tossing one to me.

Luke gets the movie ready and then gets some popcorn and Astros.

"I swear, you guys are going to get me fat one day with all the food the food that you feed me." I laugh, my hair bouncing around my face.

"Well look at me! Fat and Happy is what I like to say!" Lexi says hitting her stomach.

"If that's what you call Fat," I look at her stomach, "Then I don't even want to know what I am!" I laugh.

"Shut up!" Lex says and whacks me with a pillow.

"Okay, okay! Settle down. Unless you want to get into your underwear and have a pillow fight in front of me, well then go ahead!" Luke says gesturing forward.

Lexi and I share a look. "Ow!" Luke yelps as two pillows collide with his face.

"Let's just watch the movie!" Lexi says snuggling into her blanket while I snuggle into mine.

I can't believe I'm watching this!

I hope you guys enjoyed your update!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

Love you lots like Jelly Tots!