Chapter XXII

I wake up the next morning to Lexi's very loud groan. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Shhhhh! Why are you talking so loudly?" she asks. She's holding her head and is only makes small movements.

"You're hung over aren't you?" I say a little louder, just to spite her. "Ahhhh!" She moves the duvet over her head quickly, which earns another groan from Lexi, now classified as The Walking Dead.

I get up and go lie next to her, removing the duvet from her head. "How was your night last night?" I ask, sliding under the duvet to bless her with my cold feet. "Ahh! You're a horrible friend, you know that?" Lexi scooches over a bit to make room for me and my cold feet.

"I had a great night thanks. Where were you for some of it? You seemed to disappear for a while." She asks.

Oh god! Do I tell her about Luke? Don't Panic! Just play it cool.You need to talk to Luke before telling Lexi.

"Luke and I went to the balcony and got some air. It was pretty crowded in there." I say calmly.

"Yeah, it was. Did you have a fun night?" Lexi asks. She seems to have bought it. Although technically I'm not lying, Luke and I did go outside to get some air, we just got a little ... carried away... and lost some air ...

Another update coming during the week xx