Chapter XXVIII

Warning: There is a Spoiler of Bridget Jones's Diary in here, but I will warn you just before the section.

We spent the whole movie speculating our ideas about who Bridget is going to end up with. "It's definitely going to be Mark," I say.

"No, no, no. Look at Daniel! Who could resist that face??" Comes Lexi's reply.

"I agree! Well not necessarily about his looks, but Bridget is definitely going to go for Daniel!" Luke claims.

"No way guys! Bridget is made for Mark! Look at how close they are," Justin adds, wholeheartedly backing me up.

"Shut up kids, watch the movie and then you'll see who Bridget will end up with," Lexi laughs.

We soon finished the movie and we all took a moment to revel in the gloryessness of it.

******SPOILER COMING******

l

l

l

l

"I told you that Bridget was going to end up with Mark!" Lexi says.

"Rubbish! You were going for Daniel the whole time!" Justin says.

l

l

l

l

******SPOILER IS OVER******

"Hey buddy! Who's side are you on?" Lexi asks.

"The side of truth!" he laughs, and pokes Lexi's side, "Unlike some people..."

"Hey! Stop it," She screams and bursts into a fit of laughter as Justin keeps poking her sides.

Luke, Linda and I exchange a look. What do we do?

"No, but in all seriousness, that was a good movie," Justin adds, straightening up, maybe he can feel the death glares that Luke, being an overprotective older brother, is sending him.

"Yeah, it was," I add.

"You kids make me laugh sometimes," Linda says and gets up to collect our bowls, "I'm going to go to bed, you guys enjoy the rest of your night. I'll hopefully see you soon, Justin."

"Thanks so much for having me, Mrs Summers, I'll definitely be seeing you soon," he shoots a quick glance at Lexi as he says this and I watch a blush lift onto her cheeks.

She glances at me and our eyes meet, and I can hear her screaming on the inside, "AHHHHHH!!!! HE'S TOO CUTE FOR LIFE!!!"

I chuckle quietly and Luke just looks at me as if he can tell exactly what I'm laughing at.

"Please, call me Linda love," And with that, she leaves the room.

"Why don't we play a game?" Lexi offers and we all agree.

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Na, that's too energetic for me right now," Luke claims, lying down next to me on the couch and puts his legs on my lap.

I look down at them and look up at him, challenging him with my eyes, daring him to actually leave them there.

He looks at me, smirks and settles further in the couch, pressing his legs even harder on my lap.

"Fat chance of this happening, yeah," I push his feet off me and turn around and lie down, causing Luke and me to be "head-to-toe" style now. I instantly regret this and sit up gasping for air, "Jeess Luke, you might want to shower sometime."

"But why? How else am I going to get you to move?" he smirks.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to move," I get up, standing on the couch, before lying down next to him, on the inside of the couch.

"Aw, you came to snuggle?" He says and lifts his arm so that I can rest my head on his chest.

"You wish," I laugh and push him off, hearing the satisfactory thud of him landing on the floor.

"You little tease," he remarks, standing up and dusting himself off. He walks away, to go fetch something I assume.

Due to him sliding away on his socks, I couldn't hear his footsteps and when I thought he must be in the kitchen or something, I turn to Lexi and Justin, who are sitting in the corner of the couch together, cuddling.

"Well if Luke is too lazy to play truth or dare, I rate we just play tru..." before I could even finish my sentence, Luke jumps over the back of the couch and before I can even process what's happening, he balances himself on his elbows, his face inches from mine.

"S**t Luke! Way to give a girl a fright you know," I say and end up laughing at how funny this scene must look.

He rolls off me, and lies next to me on the inside of the couch, "Now you can't push me off anymore, but I can easily nudge you off, so ... beware," he says, lowering his voice at the "beware" part.

I turn to face him, "You wouldn't..." I insist.

"That a bet?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Nope, forget I said anything," I give him a big toothy grin and he flashes me one of those rare smiles.

I hear Lexi and Justin laughing and I turn to face them, noticing that she has been recording this whole time.

"Leexxxxx!!!" I whine and turn myself around to hide my face in Luke's chest. I feel his left arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. I turn to look at him and his eyes meet mine, a smile resting on his face.

"Okay, will you two please stop this lovey dovey scene so that we can play Truth?" Lexi asks.

I turn back around, "Okay Lex, you start."

She and Justin share a look, "Fine, Luke you ready for this?"

Once again, thanks for your support guys, I love the little messages that you guys send me. Keep voting, commenting and sharing!

Love, IVIichaela xx