Chapter 16

"We are sending Loki back to Asgard with Thor," Steve said.

 All of the Avengers were gathered in the living room of Willow's apartment. She was sound asleep, sitting in her wheelchair, with her head propped up on her left hand. Everyone else was listening, and Bucky would have to explain the plan to Willow later, but he didn't mind. 

 "Everyone clear?" Steve finished.

 There was a chorus of 'yeahs', and the Avengers filed out of Willow's apartment. "I'll catch Willow up on everything when she wakes up," Bucky told his friend as Steve headed out of the apartment. 

 Sitting down on the couch, Bucky opened one of the books Willow insisted that he read, this one was titled 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.' So far he wasn't quite sure what was going on, perhaps the cat was some sort of mutant?

 A yawn told Bucky that Willow had woken, she blinked, looking around, "Hey, what happened to the meeting?"

 "I don't know Sleeping Beauty. Could it be that you slept through it?"

"Ugh. Did i miss anything good? Natasha punching Tony for instance?"

"No, nothing so fun. But we did discuss the plan."

 "Please. Enlighten me," Willow said sarcastically. 

"Loki is going back to Asgard with Thor. We have to prepare for the fight with Thanos, one we know is coming," Bucky explained. 

 Willow nodded, and though Bucky could tell she was trying to put on a brave face, there was a slight glimmer of terror in her eyes at the mention of the name of the thing that had tried to take control of her mind. 

 "When do we meet them?"

"Tony's going to pick us up tomorrow morning, we're going out to one of the more remote compounds. He said to pack a bag," Bucky replied. 

 "I'll bring a bag then," Willow said, steering her wheelchair toward her bedroom. 

 Bucky followed her, turning right into his room, and looking around. He grabbed a black backpack and shoved a few shirts inside. He tucked a pistol under them, and then placed a few of his notebooks inside. He could hear Willow swearing angrily in the other room, and smiled to himself, he was glad she was back to normal.