p r o l o g u e

"Mom, please don't force me to marry with him. Just this time I want you to hear me. Please, I beg you.. " Kei try to persuade her mom. Her mom want she marry with her cousin, Jinyoung.

"Kei, please... this is last from me and then I wouldn't force you anymore. He is kind---" Kei stand up, looking straight to mom's eyes.

"Kind? Mom! Can you open your eyes? Did you remember the way he want kill me just because I broke his phone? did you forget?" Kei said angrily.

"Who teach you to be rude with your mom?" Kei shocked with that cold voice. She turn to face that voice.

Jinyoung? What the hell he doing here?

"This is not your business."

Jinyoung bridging his mouth to Kei's left ear as he whispers something to Kei's.

"You should know that, I also didn't wish to marry with you. Just for your information, I'll ruin yourself." Jinyoung whispers to hers.

Kei push Jinyoung hardly and get out from her mom's room.

"Kei, your friend wanna meet you at the usual place." Her brother, Hyuk give the phone that he hold to Kei.

Kei take it and kept out without say anything.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

"Sujeong!!!"

Kei ran towards Sujeong and hug her. Sujeong big her eyes.

Come and cry? Whats wrong with her?

"Are you alright?" Kei shake her head as she still hug Sujeong.

"My mom-- she wanted me to marry with Jinyoung..." Kei said stuttering.

Sujeong sigh. She already thought that it will happen.

"Kei, shhh... don't cry... listen. Just do what your mom want. She just have 5 days before she gone forever. If he do something bad to you, tell me, okey? I have for you." Sujeong rubbed Kei's back.

"Sujeong, you are too kind to me. I don't know want to reply your good offices with what." Kei disengage the hug while wipe her tears.

Sujeong flash a bright smile. "I hope you will meet a good guy, someday." Kei ruffles Sujeng's hair. She already like her own sibling. "You too."

"Sujeong, Kei!" Both of them turn their face at that voice.

"Ouh, Sis Jiae! Yein!" Sujeong waves towards them. Jiae and Yein also her friends.

"Kei, what wrong with your eyes?" Kei big her eyes. 'Please don't notice it...' Kei pray in her heart.

"Your eyes look--- beautiful then before." Sujeong already laugh. She love to make people feel suspend. "Guys, let's go to my mom's caffeine!" Yein pull Sujeong hand.

"Free?" Yein only grin hear that question from Sujeong. "I ask you, you can smile? Yah, are you okey?" Sujeong put her hand at Yein's forehead.

👼👼👼
The way you didn't know,
people can change anytime.
The thing you get to know,
people can fall love with you anytime.

👼👼👼👼👼