ερ: χνιι

"Will coming~"

***

Jimin tried to forget about the guy who never tired to disturb his life. But one thing he never notice. Jimin woke up from bed and look at outside. His voice. Why that voice like he already heard before?

"CHIMCHIM!"

Kei forced to yelled. She already called Jimin about 10 times but hell he is like think about country. Kei just done from took a bath. So, the only things wrapped around her just a towel.

Jimin turned his head when heard Kei yelled. He widened his eyes. Never he saw Kei just wearing a towel after finished took a bath. She will always wear in the toilet. Jimin looked Kei from top to bottom.

"Park Jimin! Did you here me?" Kei clapped her hand. Jimin be startled and shook his head as he tried to control it.
. "Yes? Why Kei?" Jimin asked directly. Kei shook her head saw Jimin behavior. He might think of something.

"I need your help. Would you take a look at my back? It's like something at my back." Kei pulled Jimin to stood up. Jimin nodded and stood up behind Kei. "Stay calm. I will take a look." Jimin can't control his breath when Kei slowly opened her towel a bit. "Did you saw something?" Jimin shook his head tried to control himself.

"Wait." Suddenly Jimin eyes stop at some place where a bit red. His finger touched that. "Ah!" Kei groaned. "Sorry." Jimin closed his eyes. Suddenly he got some idea. "It's just injured." Kei nodded and changed her position to face Jimin. "Thank you!" Kei smiled.

"Kei, did you remember your promised?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. After Kei finished wear her pajamas, Jimin start his plan. "What mine?" Kei wrinkles her brows in confused. Jimin smirked as he took out his phone. He tap the record that he already record.

"Jimin, I'm promise. After this baby born, I will give you your own child."

The recorders stop. Kei who heard it gulped. She grinned and slowly woke up from bed. Jimin who noticed it quickly grabbed Kei's hand and hold it tights. "Park Jiyeon..." Jimin smirked.

"What now?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. Kei bit her lips. Though that she can run from it. But when she think back, she felt sorry for Jimin. She must give him,  his own child. Suddenly she got some idea.  Kei grinned as Jimin stared her.

"I will but let's play some game." She smirked. Jimin wrinkles his brows. "Game? What kind of game you want to play?" Jimin in confused. When she want to ran from what Jimin need she will be like that. "Okay, the games is we will count the bean and who count faster it will called the winners. The winners can do what he want."

Jimin nodded listened to Kei. "Why not? Okay. Let's see." Kei nodded and get down from bed and get the bean on the desk. The bean in some bowl. She fill the bean on some paper  and brought it on bed. "Okay let's get started!"

2 minutes later,

"88!" Jimin raised his hand as he smirked. Kei gulped. Why that she ask for this game? She is too slow about counting. Kei suddenly felt stuttering. Jimin closer to Kei. "Jimin... " Kei called Jimin as Jimin make her laying on bed.

◆◆◆

"Omma!  Appa!"

Yeo Min shout as his hand never stop knock the door. He always woke up when the clock 'tick tock' to 8:30 just to breakfast. But when he go downstairs to take a breakfast he saw no mom there. He ran to the table and don't have a breakfast. Only a cup yesterday.

Yeo Min crossed his hand as the door opened. Jimin opened the door with his eyes kept closed. Jimin rubbed his eyes and open it slowly. Yeo Min widened his eyes. Never he saw his father wake up no wear the shirt.