ερ:νιι

🐼Hyuk 's pov🐼

I take my phone and find Jimin's number. I must tell him about what happened to Kei just now. Fortunately Kei already sleep on the sofa. I run go outside and wait for Jimin 's answer it. About 30 second finally he lifting a phone call.

Jimin: Hello? Jimin here...

Hyuk: Why you late answer the call?

Jimin: *sigh* I'm sorry.. just woke up from sleep. I'm too tired..

Hyuk: eh? You not going to work?

Jimin: no... *lazy voice*

Hyuk: Hmmm... oh yah... actually I have something to tell you---

Jimin: Did anything do to Kei? Did Jinyoung do something towards Kei? Hyuk! Answer me!

Hyuk: yah! Boyz! I'm not finish my word yet! *raise a bit voice*

Jimin: oh... sorry... he he... so what is this?

Hyuk: What you ask just now that's true... I'm not finished talk yet, Jimin... don't interrupt.

Jimin: fine!

Hyuk: Jinyoung met her at the park. He like what to do something to her. After I come, he ran away. After that happened, he only shut up and actually he don't want you know this. Well, after both of me arrived at home, he ran to go to toilet. Fortunately, my wife already back. I asked her to look what happened to her.

Jimin: So what happened?

Hyuk: I skip this... actually, she already pregnant. Jimin, I'm very sad. Jinyoung make she confused. I'm scared if she can be crazy. She cry and talk alone.

Jimin: *sigh* What does she said?

Hyuk: *look back to see Kei* She said, "Who your father? Who your real f a that? Which father? Sandeul? Jinyoung?" Its like that. Jimin I hope you can help her. I can't always take care of her. Eunha already changed school to my daughter school.

Jimin: if that let me take care of her.

Hyuk: Thanks Jiminnie. After this I want to go to Busan because I have meeting with some client. *look at watch*

Jimin: Since I'm free now, I'll come to your house. Wait! *end the phone call*

Hyuk: a... This boy....

I put my phone in my pocket and walk go to Kei. I put my hand on Kei's forehead. Whoa! Its hot. "You got high fever..." I sigh. She can be stress like this. I go to kitchen and grab the bowl. I fill the water into the bowl and reached washcloth. Suddenly my phone is ringing shows that someone sent me the message. I put a bowl and washcloth on the table and take out my phone.

Jimin: I already in front of your house.. open your door...

Hyuk: Just open it. I'm not lock the door. And come to kitchen.

Jimin: Okay...

I put back my phone in my pocket. About 20 second, Jimin come. I grab a bowl and washcloth and give that to him. "Kei on the sofa. I must go now. Take care of her okey? Thank you!" I smile and grab my bag.

♥Jimin 's pov♥

After Hyuk go I brought the thing that Hyuk give. I walk go to Kei. She still sleep. I put the bowl on the table and put the washcloth which was wet on Kei 's forehead. Kei move her had a bit. "Which one your father?" Kei just get a dream. I caress her hairs. I look at his tummy. "Kei, don't worry. I will always take care of you.

"Jimin..." I gulp. She... she already woke up? Did she hear what I say? "I'm sorry... I don't tell you about what happened to me..." I put my finger on her lips. "Shhh... it's okay... that already passed and let it go. Rest okay? I'm here.. " I smile ruffles her hairs. Suddenly heard some phone was ringing. "Jimin, help me... please answer it to me." I nod and grab her phone on the table. That was Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: BITCH! LISTEN!

Jimin: ehem... I'm sorry... not bitch here but PARK JIMIN!

Jinyoung: Wha-- what? Ji--Jimin? What are you doing---

Jimin: She got a high fever and I am who take care of her.

Jinyoung : *laugh* you?

Jimin: yes... enough Jinyoung....listen... you know...

Kei pull my arm make me can't continue to finished my word. "Turn on the voice." I nod and turn on the voice. Kei wake up slowly get help by me. I sit beside her. Her hand not let my arm go yet. And... I just let it....

Jinyoung: YAH! JIMIN!

Kei: KIM JINYOUNG! ENOUGH! I don't know who fault and I don't know which one this baby father.

Jinyoung: *blur* huh?

Jimin: Please done with your acting! You know? Kei is pregnant---

Jinyoung: ops, sorry... I'm not deaf right? What? Pregnant? Kei is pregnant? Which who?

Kei: I know you will said it! I don't know between you or Sandeul but this baby is your, I'm sure!

Jinyoung: *laugh* I will never said that PUNK MY BABY!

Kei: *about to cry* Y-yah?! If this not your baby, then let me go?! I hate living with you!

Jinyoung: fine... I will... I will let go but that's baby not mine! *end the call*

I pull Kei in my hug when see her tears already fall. "Jimin... I'm tired... please stay with me...I'm... " I kiss on her forehead wish that she stop. I hate hear that. "Kei, I'm here... I will heal you... " Kei hug me back tightly then I hug her now.

🌟

🐰Kei 's pov🐰

I open my eyes. My head.. so dizzy.. what I do until I can fall in sleep? "you woke up?" I turn my face at that voice. "Jimin..." he smile and walk towards me. I don't know why I feel save when he is here. "How you feel?" I can't say anything. I just shook my head. "Its okey, let's breakfast. Wake up.. " he help me to wake up.

✨✨✨
Continue
🌟🌟🌟