ερ: χι

At rake

Jimin take a sit on the grass meanwhile Kei just stand up. "Kei come here.." Jimin pull Kei to sit beside him and lean her head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin smile and ruffles Kei's hair. "This place since I'm 6 years old." Kei raise her face to look at Jimin beside her. "Really?" Jimin nod.

His phone on his pocket just vibrate. Jimin take it and swipe to answer the call. V?

Jimin: Hello? Jimin here

V: Babo! Where have you been? It's take a long time you not come to office! Did you know--

Jimin: whoah! Slowly boy~ I will answer it one by one. Where have I been? It's a long story to story at you.

V: haish... Fine... Now just ask me where you now?

Jimin: *scratching his head that not itch* I'm now at Busan.

V: Wh-what?! How--

Jimin: I told you already its too long to story now!

V: *sigh* fine. Okay, I hope you can solved this problem well.

Jimin: What you mean by that?

V: Well, I hope you still remember the girl name Lisa.

Jimin: *close his eyes* that's bitch.

V: Yeah... She-- *end the call*

Jimin: V? Yah! Shit!

Jimin covered his face. Kei gulped. He never see Jimin like that. His face really turn to read.
I put my hand around his shoulder to make him feel calm. Suddenly Jimin pulled me to hug.

"Yah, if you have a problem, tell me, I can help you." I rub his back to make his calm. Jimin nod and let me go from his hug. "I really need you help." I change the position from look at the rake and now we face to face. "Tell me... "

"First of all, I want you be my PA since my PA already disappear anywhere. Second, help me out from the girl name Lisa. I will explain you right now before you got misunderstood with me. Facts of Lisa is she really want to chase me even though I already told her that I don't like her. Besides that, she will do until she get me. So, I know you are a good in acting. I want you be PA plus my girlfriend."

I nod without think it long. I know what must I do. This is my best thing ever. Actor, action, acting all of that already blended in myself. I take a look at Jimin. He seems like begged on me. "Jimin, don't worry. I know how to help you. But, can I ask u some questions? " Jimin nod. "When will we start?" Jimin smiled. "After we get married. TOMORROW " I big my eyes as I'm shock. "Tomorrow ?" "Yes. Why? U not like it?" I shook my head. "Depend on you."

👼👼👼

We back after discuss about wedding. I told Jimin that I want to wear a simple wedding dresses because I'm not stylish. In way I want to go enter my bedroom, Jimin pull me into his hug. Eh? I just let him. "Kim Jiyeon, please stay with me. Don't believe any of word that out from Lisa's mouth. I want you know that, I just love you and you was my first and my list love." I smiled and his back.

"Park Jimin, you already help me out from Jinyoung and now my turn to reply it. I will not believe Lisa even she wanted to me believe her. I know, you are not the bad person. And I want you also not believe what Jinyoun said about me. Okay? We hep each other, we do it together"

Jimin tight his hug. I smiled and closed my eyes. Suddenly here there a clap of people. Jimin let his hug and turn his body to that sound I clap. How shock us when saw Jimin's grandma and Jimin's parents look at us with a smile that make me look down. "So cute his two couple!" Mrs. Park smiled while her both hand at her chest.

'🍃🍃🍃

💠Author's POV💠

/wedding/

(Author for any about wedding... Kkk)

The wedding is over already and now just want to greeting the guest who are coming to their wedding. After done greeting the guest, Jimin and Kei back to the bedroom. Own bedroom. They will back to Seoul back. Jimin take out his phone and call for someone.

Jimin: Hello, V!

V: Yes, V here.

Jimin: How there? Did Lisa still in the office?

V: She already back but she said tomorrow she will come back. YAH, Baboya!! Please, save me!

Jimin: We will back to Seoul right now.

V: Ops, sorry. what you mean by we?

Jimin: Ah, I'm forget. I'll story it at you. Its long story.

V: Okay, if you said that. Be safe.

Jimin end the call and get out from the bedroom after changed the cloth. Jimin go to Kei's bedroom. "You done?" Kei noddes and give her bag to Jimin. Jimin take it and go downstairs.

👼👼👼
True love not from
Word,
But from soul
And we will now by ourselves
👼👼👼👼👼