ερ: ιν

"Find it now!"

Suga, V and Jungkook come closer to Jimin. "Yah are you--" Jimin put his finger on his lips show that he want they shut up. "Where you hide her?" Suga whisper to Jimin. V and Jungkook look at each other. "Don't worry hyung ~" Suga just nod. Jinyoung sigh he kept out without say anything to Jimin.

🔥Jinyoung 's pov 🔥

"Bitch where you go?!" I yelled in the car as he punch the steering car. I start the engine and drive go to the club. Well there is the place I always release tension. Suddenly my phone is ringing. I accept the call without see the name on screen.

???: "Honey~~ where are you?"

Jinyoung: "Ouh, baby... I'm sorry. I have meeting with my friend."

???: "Got it... yah, let's come to club. I'm bored~~"

Jinyoung: "Sure baby... wait me okey? Love you~"

???: "Oww... love you to baby.. muah muah (😘😘😘)"

[Author: help! I wanna vomit right now!

???: pregnant?

Author: F*ck you bitch! *pull her ears*]

I end the call. I don't think about Kei and she not in my mind.

♥Jimin 's pov

I laugh after look Jinyoung face is blushing. He shy thought. Suga punch Jimin's arm. "Yah babo! Where is Kei?" Jimin big his eyes as he rubbed his arm where is Suga punch him. "She at her brother home."

[Author; ouch, Chimchim, is it hurt?

Jimin: Yes!!! *bout to cry*

Author: haaa... Suga, I don't know... he bout to cry...

Suga: it's your fault because your write I punch him. *hug Jimin*

Author: *rubbed my neck* heheh, I just wanna look how real yoonmin is ... *run away*

Suga&Jimin: YAH!!!]

#flashback#

"Where must I go?" Kei still in Jimin hug. Jimin take his phone and call someone. "Hello, Hyukkie~" Kei look at Jimin quickly. "Hyuk? Oppa?!" Kei smile and take Jimin phone. "Oppa..." Kei cry. Jimin blink. "Oppa, did you at home?" Jimin got an idea. He take back his phone from Kei. "Hyukkie, can you help us?"

Jimin take his sweater and mask. He give that to Kei. "Kei take this. You know your brother 's house right?" Kei nod. Kei take the sweater and wear it. She take a mask and wear it. "One more thing." Jimin run go to his table and take glasses. He wear it to Kei. "Jimin how I'm look?" Jimin smile. "Old women... " Kei laugh a bit. "Yah, follow me..." I pull her hand and go to the kitchen.

#end flashback#

"She run follow the kitchen door. Suga nod listen to Jimin meanwhile Jungkook and V already take a nap. "You are smart boy... hope she's yours." Suga kept go to his bedroom. Jimin blank. "What does it mean?" Jimin shrug his shoulder. "Whatever~"

🐰Kei 's pov 🐰

I knock the door. About 10 second, some girl open the door. I smile and hug her. "Eunha Unnie..." Eunha smile and pull me to came in. She close the door. "Unnie, where is Oppa?" Eunha smile and pull me go to someplace. "Unnie... where we want to go?" Eunha just tell me to shut up. I nod.

"Today is our special day, so can you help me to cook? He will back about 20 minute." I nod and smile. I love cook. "Lets go!" She pull me to her kitchen. "Unnie, you are funny. How happy oppa have wife like you." Eunha just smile and start cook. "Kei-ah, I'm so happy to have him. Gomawo, how about you dear? Did Jinyoung treat you well?"

I gulp. Should I tell her? Yes! She must know! I shook my head. Eunha stop cook and turn her body to me. "Why? He have do something at you? He be harsh with you?" I can't hold my tears. I hug Eunha and cry. "Unnie, I'm not strong to this situation." Eunha rubbed my back.

"Shhh, Kei dear... you must be strong. I know you can. Kei... you wanna know something?" I wipe my tears and nod quickly. "What is it?" Eunha let me sit on the chair and clean the kitchen as she done cook.
"Actually, Jinyoung... is my... ex-girlfriend... " Eunha look down. I take a deep breath. "Really?" Eunha nod. "I though he already change but I'm wrong when I look you like this."

Kei stood up and hug Eunha. "Unnie, we already felt it... its really hurt right?"Eunha nod. "Kei, listen to me, you destiny is not fear from you, and I know he closer with you. As me, I don't know that Hyuk was mine. You wanna hear how I met him?"

"I want!!!" Suddenly some kids run go to Eunha

"I want!!!" Suddenly some kids run go to Eunha. I big my eyes. I miss her! "Eunbi!!!" I run to her and hug. "Baby doll!!" Thats kids hug me back. I laugh hear that nickname. "Baby doll, how are you?" I nod. "I'm fine, thank you. How about you?" She nod. She call me baby doll because of my face. She said I look like a baby doll. "Mummy, story us about how can you meet daddy?" Eunha smile and nod.

👼👼👼
Know she love you,
then love her back.
Know he love you,
Then love his back.
👼👼👼👼👼