ep: xvi

2 years later,

"Yeo Min-ah!"

Kei ran around the living room just to find her son. He is really hyperactive just like her father. Kei put her finger on the chin as she still think where he go. He never get out if no one will accompony him.

"Shhh... hide from mommy monster~"

Jimin put his finger on his lips as he ask to kept quite. His son, Park Yeo Min just nodded while grinned saw his white teeth. He already 2 years old.

"Appa~ I want to hide here."

Yeo Min pushed Jimin until mad her out from curtain. Yes. They just hide behide the curtain. Kei look back and saw Jimin who just grinned while look at her.

"Park Jimin... you know, what time is it?"

Jimin nodded and pulled Yeo Min out. "Omma! Look at your back!" Yeo Min shouted while pointing his finger at Kei's back. When Kei turned her face at the back, both of them, Jimin and Yeo Min ran away.

"Ya- aish~"

Kei shook her head. They always like that. Love to play around. Just Like Jimin. Kei glad because Yeo Min not just like Jinyoung. His real father.

Kei will story at him when he already 16 years old. Though that was a good for Yeo Min must know everything. Kei thought Yeo Min never notice about his look. But she wrong. Whenever Yeo Min look at mirror, he will ask, why his face not looks like Jimin. Kei just smiled.

She took a walks go to the door when heard the knock of the door. "Wait!" Kei opened the door. "Oh! V! Sujeonggie!!" Kei hugged Sujeong. "Why dont you told me, you want to come?" Kei release the hugged.

"Aunty! Where is Yeo Min?"

Kei widened her eyes. Kim Sun Hyung, Sujeong and V's daughter. V chuckles. "Oh~ I think you dont want to search him." V raised his eyebrows as he look at Sun Hyung. Kei smiled and welcome them. "Come in first. Sun Hyung, Yeo Min still took a bath. You want I called him?" Sun Hyung shook her head.

"I dont want disturb him. Lets just him. Aunty! Do you have something to me eat? My mom not cooking today. She always complaint that she had a headache." Kei smirked as she whispering something at Sun Hyung. "Maybe you will got sibling."
Sun Hyung widened her eyes.

"Kei, what you told her?" Kei grinned. "Nothing. Sun Hyung ah, shhhh" I winked at Sun Hyung. "You guys like a child." V just laughed look at them.

"Wait a minute, I want to prepared something for eat tonight. Sujeong and Sun Hyung, would you help me?" They nodded in the same time. "What about me?" V pointed her finger at himself. "Watch your best friend at upstairs." V nodded and direct go to upstairs.

●●●

"Jimin, dont they sleep?" V asked Jimin as they at outside took a fresh air. Sun Hyung and Yeo Min just playing around. Kei and Sujeong watched a television. "Of course they sleep." Jimin waves at some guy who just look at Jimin. That guy ran towards Jimin. "Jimin, did you bullied him? He sweat now." V grabbed a tissue and give to that guy.

"Hell. He is the top of my favourite bodyguard I have. P.O, you can back home now, tomorrow I will bank in money on your account bank (?)." Jimin showed a thumbs up as he do a good job.

"Oh yah~ before I forget, there is something from some guy. He looks so weird. With wear a mask and sweater." Jimin nodded and take some white letter from P.O.

Jimin put that on the desk.  V blank. "Ya!" V who is noticed Jimin called him quickly shook his head.

"What's that for? Why you shook your head sudden? Hahaha" Jimin laughed. V already embraced.

"Appa!!!"

---

"Kei, I'm sorry to ask this such question. But hell I just want to ask." Sujeong turned her face from television to Kei. Kei raised her eyebrows as she not understand. Sujeong changed her position and face to Kei.

"Jinyoung...  Not coming?  Or disturb you?" Sujeong asked more carefully. Kei just smiled and place her hand around Sujeong's shoulder. "Hahaha...  You are ute Sujeongie~ Well, I never seen him know." Sujeong nodded and giggles. "Sorry~" Sujeong grinned as Kei nodded her head.

"Yeo Min,  why did you more cute that your father?"

Kei and Sujeong turned their face towards Sun Hyung who asked that question.

---

"Yeo Min, why did you more cute that your father?"

  Sun Hyung took a on the carpet behind Sofa that Kei and Sujeong sat. Sun Hyung looked at Yeo Min while grinned. Yeo Min raised her face from played a toys.  He looked back at Sun Hyung.  He put his finger on the chin.

"Maybe because appa not cute already and I already steal it." Yeo Min giggles. Sun Hyung grinned. "Why? You want marry me?" Sun Hyung be startled.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa~ Yeo Min you already have feeling huh?" Sujeong and Kei ask simultaneously. Yeo Min widened his eyes. Thought that they not heard them. "Omma!  I'm not~" Yeo Min who is felt ashamed ran towards Jimin.

"Appa!!!"

Jimin look back and saw Yeo Min. His face is really turned to red. Jimin widened his eyes. Yeo Min get his father as he climbing to Jimin and hugged him. How cute... Jimin hugged him back.  "Why?" Jimin chuckles. "They all tease me..." Yeo Min ask while hide his face on Jimin's shirt.

"Jimin, someone called~"

Jimin turned his face and saw Kei hold his phone. Kei handed the phone to Jimin. Jimin take it and swipe to answer the call.

"Will coming~"
*end the call*

Jimin gulped. Who is him actually? Why he do this? Do I know him?  The questions playing around his mind. Who is that?

👼👼👼
Nothing is good
Then be your own self
Nothing is better
Then loves your own mom
👼👼👼👼👼

P/s: I think this story be too long. He he..  I hope you guys still support me. Thank you.