ερ: ν

"Mummy, story us about how can you meet daddy?"

Hyuk & Eunha

How meet?
How Eunha be ex girlfriend to Jinyoung?

Eunha ran go to the toilet and leave her friend at the back. "Eunha! Yah! don't ran!" Yerin, Eunha 's friend shook her head. Yerin wait Eunha while look at the mirror. Suddenly someone came in while her phone on ear. "Baby!" Yerin covered her ears. Its really wacky crazy. "Jinyoungie~ where are you? I wanna meet you?" Yerin be startled. She gulped. 'Can't! I must inform this to Eunha!'

That girl get out from toilet. Eunha open the toilet door as he done. Yerin pull Eunha quickly. "Yah! I'm not wash my hand yet!" Eunha pout. "Not the problem! The problem is..." suddenly Yerin stop at someplace. "Yah, why you bring me here?" Yerin covered Eunha's mouth. "Shhh... look!" Yerin show at the some couple. Eunha gulp. Is that...

"Jinyoungie~~ why we meet here? How if Eunha saw us?" That girl play Jinyoung's hair. Jinyoung smiled and hugged that girl's waist. "If she know now, I don't care because I have you. You the only one in my heart." That girl laugh and kissed Jinyoung's cheek. Eunha who saw that 'drama' stepped back as he can't believe that. Yerin rubbed Eunha's back.

At the park

Eunha play her feet. Her heart is still fire inside. Suddenly Jinyoung came from back and covered her eyes. Eunha who already knew, pushed Jinyoung's hand. She stood up and walked away. "Yah! Baby!!" Jinyoung pulled Eunha's hand. Eunha stopped walked and pulled her hand back. "Don't. Touched. Me!" Eunha said one by one.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Why? Before this you just ignored but this--" Eunha raised his hand as she want Jinyoung stopped talked. "Its because you already got touched by other girl." Eunha crossed her hand and looked away. "I'm not! Who told you that?" Jinyoung hold Eunha 's shoulder. "No one people told me but I saw by myself. How happy you guys~" Eunha smiled while clapped her hand.

Jinyoung messed his hairs. "Don't be liar with me Jinyoung-ssi!" Eunha yelled. Jinyoung suddenly laughed. "Okay! Fine! I already have other one and... You! You are not important to me again! So just get lose!" Jinyoung pushed Eunha until she fell down.

"Don't be rude with girls, dude~" In way Eunha to get up some guy already took her hand. Eunha bout to cried. That guy came closer to Jinyoung and whisper something. Jinyoung pushed that guy away and walked away while still looked at Eunha with a sharp gaze.

"Are you okay?" Eun raised up her face to looked at that guy. "Hyuk..." only that word can she say right now. Eunha hugged him tightly and start cried. "He hurt me. I hate him!" Hyuk hugged her back and told her to stop crying. "I actually already know--" Eunha release the hugged and hit Hyuk's chest. "Why you not told to me? When I--" Hyuk put his finger on Eunha's lips. "I'm not done yet..." Eunha just shut up. She shocked with what Hyuk do now.

"I wanna inform to you but I knew you will never believe me because you hate me and--" not yet he finished his word, Eunha kissed his lips. Hyuk be startled. Eunha release the kissed and smiled. "I'm sorry because not looked at you who is be my hero just now. I'm sorry..." Hyuk smiled.

"Then?" Hyuk raised his eyebrows. Eunha blank. "Then what?" Hyuk closer his mouth at Eunha's ear. "Be mine.." Eunha smiled and hugged Hyuk tightly. Eunha already forgot about Jinyoung. Its too easy.

♥♥♥

Eunha stopped story. Eunbi and Kei look at each other. "Then they live happily!" Don't know where the hell Hyuk come, he continue the story. Eunha, Eunbi and Kei shocked in unison and suddenly they laugh.

"Daddy!!! You back finally!" Eunbi ran towards Hyuk. Hyuk squat and hug Eunbi tightly. "Daddy, I miss you!" Eunbi said while still hug Hyuk. "Me to, dear." Kei and Eunha stood up and walked towards Hyuk. Kei smiled and clap her hand. They all look at Kei. "Oppa, Unnie, happy wedding anniversary." Kei look at Eunbi, Eumbi nod shows that she understand with it. "And can give me siblings!!!" Hyuk and Eunha look at each other.

Kei already laugh. Eunha look down while Hyuk rubbed his neck. "Daddy, Please!" Hyuk ruffles Eunbi hairs. "Lets look if mom want that." They all look at Eunha. Eunha gulp. Kei shook her head. "Oppa! Unnie have cook something for you!" Hyuk look at Kei. Eunha breathed a sigh of relief. "C'mon! Lets eat."

👼👼👼
Don't give up to find love
Its not over
Never ending
👼👼👼👼👼