ερ: νι

KEI woke up early. After done bath and wear cloth, she go downstairs to tidying her brother's home since she stay here, she must help Eunha. Kei start tidying the all part and last she cook for breakfast.

"Good morning, baby doll~" Kei turn her body. "Good morning Eunha-ssi. Where is Eunbi and Oppa?" Kei look at her brother room. "They still sleeping." Kei smile and nod.

"Did you cook it?" Kei nod. "Whoa! The smell is really! I don't know that you are talented on cook!" Kei look down while rubbed her neck. "Wait, I want to woke up them!" Eunha run go to upstairs. Kei just laugh watch Eunha.

Jimin's home

♥Jimin 's pov

I can't sit well.

I can't sleep well.

I can't close my eyes well.

I can't do any work well.

What's wrong with me?

Kei...

That name always hit my mind.

That name make me stop do something well.

Why I'm thinking of her?

Did she just fine?

Did anything do towards her?

Does anyone hurt her?

Did Jinyoung found her finally?

"Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!" I shout as I can. What is this call?! Anything I do is wrong. Suddenly my door just opened by someone. I turn my face to look who.

  "Yah! Are you okey? Why you shout?" I stood up from bed and walk towards Suga. Suga just raise his eyebrows up. "Hyung..." I pull him to hug. "Jiminie, are you okey? Tell me.." I disengage the hug and wipe my tears.

"Whoa, I never see you cry before." I look down while bit my lips. Yeah, that was my fist tears where is fall for this time just because of some girl.

"Hyung... I... I really want to know... what wrong with me? I can't sleep well after Kei go. What I do is wrong. Hyung... what mean of it?" I look at Suga. Suga look at me while his finger on his chin. "Love..." Suga smile and pat my hairs.  Love? L.O.V.E?

"Hyung..." Not yet I finished to said, Suga already get out fem my bedroom. I take out my phone. Call her or not? "Just call her, Park Jimin!" Suga yelled from outside. Jimin smile. I take a decision to call her. About 20 second I wait for Kei accept the call finally she accept it.

Kei: Hello? Jimin?

Jimin: *take a breath* Kei... are you... are you just fine?

Kei: *laugh* I'm just fine. Don't worry.

Jimin: How can I'm not feel worry? I always thinking of you.

Kei: *laugh* Jimin-ssi, don't worry. If anything do at me I'll call you.

Jimin:*nod* okey. Promise?

Kei: yes Park Jimin

I end the call. I throw my phone on the bed. I think I can't sleep tonight! "Hyung! Thank yuuuuu!!!!" I shout wish Sugar will hear it.

"PARK JIMIN! SHUT UP AND TAKE BREAKFAST, FASTER!!!" I though Suga will reply but V and Jungkook reply it in unison. That two kids... aishhh... "DEPEND ON ME TO TAKE OR NOT? WHO CARE?!!!" I reply back. "KIM JIYEON!!" They yelled back. What... what the hell...  "YAHH!!" I heard they laugh.

🐰Kim Jiyeon🐰

I smile as he end the call. 'How can I'm not feel worry? I always thinking of you.' That word suddenly play on my mind. What he mean? I pull my drawer to find my diary. Diary? My diary?! I almost forget of it.  That diary at my home.

  I go downstairs to find Hyuk. After breakfast I kept go to my bedroom meanwhile Eunha bring Eunbi go to her new school. Hyuk at the living room watch the television. He not with Eunha because he scared if Jinyoung come and do something unexpected.

"Oppa!" I ran towards Hyuk and hug his neck. "Kei... why? Whats wrong?" I shook my head. "My diary... my diary at my home. I need my diary." I can see Hyuk smile. "Oppa!!", I yelled. He covered his ears. "Kei... don't yelled. Is wacky!" I laugh. "Lets buy another  okey?" I nod. I Don care. I'm not write my name in my diary. "I go to change my cloth!" I run upstairs . "Don't run!" Hyuk yelled.

🌟Author 's pov🌟

  Hyuk and Kei entered some book shop. Kei walk towards some parts where is full of note book. Kei smile when see some diary book with decorate baby doll. Kei take it and her smile widening. "Kei!" Hyuk come and pull Kei to squats. "Oppa, what's wrong?" Hyuk not answering but look around.

"Oppa? Are you okey?" Hyuk look at Kei and ask her to keep quiet. "Shhh.. Jinyoung here..  he with some girl." Kei Looks like not surprise with what Hyuk said. "You not surprise?" Hyuk feel weird.

"Oppa, I already know his bad behavior. " Hyuk just nod. "Baby, let's go there!" Hyuk gulp.

Jinyoung and that girl is walking towards the place he and Kei squat right now. Hyuk took off his sunglasses and wear it to Kei. They stood up and quickly walk go to counter to pay the book. "Miss, please faster!" After pay, they quickly leave the shop. Kei take a breathed a sigh of relief. They look at each other and laugh.

  Kei and Hyuk go to some park to take a fresh air. Kei sit on the some place and sing along meanwhile Hyuk go to toilet. "Kei?" Kei be startled. She stood up and turn her face at that voice. "Huh, finally~" Jinyoung come closer towards Kei. Kei step back.

"Yah, get away from me~ Don't be closer with me or else I will--" Kei can't continue when Jinyoung already grab her arm. "You will what, dear?" Kei gulp. "I... I will yelled!" I try to push him away but I can't, he more strong then me as a girl. He closer his ears. "Why you run away?" Kei shook his head.

Don't know where the hell the brave come, Kei push Jinyoung hardly and kick his leg. "Jinyoung! I'm tired with your bad behavior! You already broke Eunha Unnie's heart and now you want to ruin my life? Yah! If you want treat another girl, just go but you must let me go!" Jinyoung shook his head. He stood up and walked slowly towards Kei.

Kei be startled and step back. "STOP THERE! You know? This is public!" Kei raise her voice. "Jinyoung!" Jinyoung messed his hairs and run away. "Kei! Are you okey?" Kei run towards Hyuk and hug him. Its really scared.

Jinyoung can do more unexpected thing then this. Me cry as she want. She really need Jimin but she don't want he feel worried. Kei disengage the hug. "Oppa, don't tell this to Jimin." Hyuk nod and pat my head. "Lets go, back home." Kei nod weakly.

👼👼👼
People bash you?
Then just deaf your ears
From hear them.
👼👼👼👼👼