ερ: χνιιι

"Seo Tae Im"

***

After the party of celebration the project, Jimin and Kei called all the staff including who are work as the cleaner. After announcement about what happened and done prefer to the CCTV, Jimin took a decision to find that guy who do the crazy thing to his wife.

Kei for the first time refused to not do it but Jimin forced. She just need to pointing who the brat dare to touched his wife. Kei only fellow him.

"As the witness here my son, Yeo Min, I need your cooperation to help us who did this to my wife." Jimin with not hesitate called Yeo Min to find whom are tried to killed his wife.

Yeo Min not hesitate walks slowly go to every people there. He stop at some man who is wore the black cap and the white mask. Not wore a big spectacles.

Yeo Min stared his eyes. Not small as that guy. Not this guy. He looks innocent. Yeo Min continue walks until the last person. Yeo Min looked at his father as he done investigated the all people there.

"Appa, I couldn't found him." Yeo Min shook his head. Jimin sighed. "Jimin-ah, it's okay. " Kei rubbed Jimin back. Jimin nodded and let all people back to their home.

◆◆◆

"Hello. Hyuk. Let meet up."

Jimin end the called and grabbed the key. "Jimin, where you want to go?" Jimin not answer it and kept direct go out from the house. Kei blink her eyes. He never be like this. Kei ran go outside.

"Jimin ah!" Jimin stop walk and turn his body. Kei looks down. She scared to looks through at his eyes.

Jimin sighed and walks back go to Kei. He pulled Kei as he whispered. "Lock the door." Jimin said and kiss her cheeck. "Be careful!" Kei waves Jimin as he already in the car.

After locked the door she go upstairs. Yeo Min not get out from the room after they back from the party. Kei knock the door after arrived in front of Yeo Min's room.

"Just get in! I'm not lock the door." Yeo Min shouted. Kei smiled and open the door. "What are you doing?" Kei ask as he saw Yeo Min only lay on the bed. "You got a fever?" Kei asked again. Yeo Min only shook his head as he smiled.

"Omma, can't you just tell me about what you to tell me when I was 16 years old?" Yeo Min asked as he woke up from bed.

"I didnt mean to not tell you now. But, you must grow up and you need to be mature. If I go today I already recorded for you. Don't worry my dear." Kei messes Yeo Min's hairs.

Prrangggg! 

The sound from kitchen make them shock. Kei stood up from the bed. "Yeo Min stay here." Kei get out from Yeo Min's room.

Yeo Min blink. He slowly follow his mom at the back. Don't know why. But he wanted to follow his mom.

Yeo Min quickly get downstairs as he heard his mom yelled. "Stop ruined my life!" Yeo Min peeked from the wall. Saw some man with a black mask, holding the scissors use left hand.

Not knife? Why scissors? He only laughed and stroking Kei's hair. Yeo Min run off towards that guy and hold his hand. How dare he touch my mom? 

  When the scissors suddenly killed his mom body, Yeo Min freeze. Only the tears fell down. That guy who noticed him quickly get out from the window. Yeo Min stuttering.

Kei cried as she felt hurt. She fell down. The blood it's too much. Yeo Min ran go get his mom. "Omma!!!" Yeo Min yelled. He put Kei's head on his lap.

"Dont leave me!" Yeo Min cried hardly. Kei can smile even thought it very hurt. Kei hold Yeo Min hand tightly.

"Be-- a nice boy. My record--- in your wardrobe. Omma, love..." Kei closed her eyes not finished his word. Can't heard anything as she gone.

"Omma!!! "

◆◆◆

 "Ah!"

Jimin accidentally pushed the cup down. Jimin touched his forehead. Why after he get out, his heart not calm.

After Hyuk go, he just in the coffein not back yet. He put a money on the table and quickly get his car. He need go home.

Jimin took his phone when heard his phone was ringing. He answered the call without look on the screen phone.

"Is this Mr. Park?" The sound of man who ask like the officer make him stuttering suddenly. "Yes I am." Jimin stay focus on his driving. "Your wife got killed---" Jimin end the called. Hate to hear that. Jimin drive faster go back to his home.

   ◆◆◆

8 years ago

"Park Yeo Min, the name starred as my love on you. Don't stop the record even your tears fell down. Please kept listen to this. I though, you will hear this record when you was 16 years old, am I right?  You are really a good boy. I'm so happy to had a son like you. Before I continue, I want you close your eyes as you listen to this record. Omma, Kim Jiyeon. The girl who forced married with a jerk person name Kim Jinyoung or his fake name Seo Tae Im. You remember that name? Good. Okay, let's me continue. My life is full of beast that make me felt creepy all day all night. He play a dirthy game on me. With let her friends touched my body. I'm not the innocent girl. When the time you look at the mirror you always ask the same question. I wouldn't told to you because it's remind me of that brat. You are lucky to grow up with a nice guy name Park Jimin. He is the one who made my day full of rainbow. When you born, your behaviour is too smilier with him even your face not like him.
You know who is your father actually?  I think you know. You in my tummy when I married with your dad. Yes. It was him, Jinyoung. Don't felt upset with this. Don't stop the record yet. You are Park son.
Yeo Min, married someone who could protected you. Take care of your dad. If he want to married someone else, remember, she must not careless as me. Yeo Min, you are One for me. I love you. "

  The recorded stop it as he sleep. Jimin's tears fell down as he heard Kei's voice. He and Yeo Min listen to the record together. Jimin stroking Yeo Min hairs as he sleep. He is grow up well. He not cry. He is a strong one. The way he call his, son with that, name, it will remind him on his wife.

"Should I give you nickname?"

👼👼👼
Don't even cry
For those who gone,
Don't even laughed,
For those who had gone.
Then what should we do?
Wish them happy there
👼👼👼👼👼

P/s: I--- I don't have any word. I-- can't believe. Wuarghh!!!  *cry* don't kill me!!!  Jinyoung I will took a revenge!!!!  Okay you guys understand right who the killer?  Seo Tae Im is fake name and the new character who will replace Kei is our Yeo Min. Yeo Min is someone who from boys group. Let's guess. It will be fun ^^