ερ : χιιι

🔥Jinyoung's Pov🔥

I punch the wall. She so smart to hide. "Its okay, this just starting to let you go. Not easy to let you go like that." I sat on the sofa and took my phone.

I just changed my phone number so I can disturb her like hell. You can say I'm so bad. I don't care. I will do until I can take my revenge back. I sent her some message that can make her feel scared.

🌟Kei's pov🌟

I open some door and suddenly something ran away from the door. Cause of I'm so scared, I yelled. "Jimin!!! Jimin!!!" I ran go to Jimin who want to go upstair. He stopped his walk and look at me.

"Jimin!!!" I hug him tightly. "Kei-ah, are you okay?" I shook my head and point at the door that I open just now. "Haha, you see a ghost? Or something that..." I hit his back. He growned. "Park Jimin, which room that we will sleep?"

I can see his smile. "At my heart." I look at him. "HA.HA.HA. YOU.SO.FUNNY.WHAT KIND OF PICKUP LINE YOU DO?" I said loudly. Jimin giggles and shook his head. "Kei, I know I am funny man. Today we sleep at outside." I big his eyes. "I'm not lying you." Jimin smirk. What the hell?! He love to play around. "Yah Park Jimin!!! Dont play around this night. I really tired." Jimin grabbed my wraist and brought me go to some room.

He stop at some room and open the door. Jimin turn on the swicth light. I look around. The colour of this room is blue dark. The arranged of thing in that room very nice. "Jimin--" Jimin pulled me and make me sat on the comfort bed. I'm done with my word.

"Let's sleep. Lets just tomorrow tidying this house. Oh no.. After we back from work. Okay?" Jimin smiled. I nodded and lying on the bed that I sat. Jimin pulled the blanket and covered my body. He kissed my forehead. "Go sleep. I need to do some work." I wrinkles my eyebrows. Just now, he said let's sleep. That means, Jimin should sleep together with me. I just nodded and close my eyes. "Good night, chagi." I pulled a blanket until its covered all my body included my face.

❤Jimin's POV❤

I giggles when saw she pulled a blanket until her face. I shook my head and walked towards the door. I close the door quietly and go to another room. Suddenly, the phone mine of Kei sound like notification.

I laughed when remembered the way I took her phone. She kept talking non-stop. I read the message that she got.

Number: unknown
Subject: -

I will chased you until I'm die.

#JY

I laughed read that message. The guy who sent it was so funny. "You so funny dude~" I delete that message and enter at some room. I took out my phone find V's contact number. No yet I tap to call him, he already call me first. I raised my eyebrows.

I answer his phone call. "Hello?" I start the conversation. "Hello, Mr. Park~" sound like a girl? I look at the screen phone. "V... then who the bitch answered mine?" I took a deep breath and let out slowly. " I know you shock with my sexy voice right?" I widened my eyes. Gotcha! I know who! "Where is V?!" I raise my voice. "Wow! you never change~" I sighed and end the call.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Kei's voice make me shocked. I open the door. Kei ran toward me and touch my face. "Are you okay? I heard you shout." I shook my head. I woke her up.

"No. I'm not. someone do prank call on me. You want to sleep back?" Kei shook her head. "I want you to sleep with me!" Kei whimpered. I smile. "Okay..." I pull her go to the bedroom. Can here from out my phone was ringing. I ignore it just walk go to bedroom.

👼👼👼

🌟Kei's pov🌟

I open my eyes slowly. What time is it? I woke up and look at the wall clock. "6.30 a.m?" I yawn. I get down from the bed and go to bath. I hope there is towel. "Kei ah, you want go bath?" I stop walk and heard Jimin's husky voice. I am who still forgetful just nod. "Lets bath together.." I nod again. I continue walk.

"Jimin, do I bath with you just now?" Jimin nod. I grinned. "I hate you, Park Jimin!" I changed my expression face. "Love you to~" Jimin do a flying kiss. I glancing him. "Kei, let's go..." Jimin pull my hand and grab my handbag.

"Yah, Park Jimin! I'm not done yet!" Jimin stop walk and look at my lips. He closer his lip at my lip until it meet together. "Done. Pretty enough. " He wink. I look down. He is really sweet. I push him. "Lets go Mr. Park!"

"Woah! Beautiful..." I can't close my mouth. "Let's go." Jimin pull my hand as we already get off from car. "Jimin, did Lisa always come to see you?" Jimin nod. "Yah, act like we nothing but in the same time we being as we are couple, okay?" I nod understand.

"Jagiya~" I turn my face. Is that? She? Why did... I turn my face back and walk away.
I can't saw her! I though another girl but why must she?

👼👼👼
Don't ever stay alone
Find someone
Could make you
Smile
👼👼👼👼👼