ερ: χν

"Kei?"

 /Author's pov/

 Kei woke up and cross her hand. Jimin blur. How can they know each other?

"Yes, I am. Kim Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon who you admit as truely friend. Kim Jiyeon who you told everyone about my secret that I believe that you will kept it. Its too bad to met the person like you."

For the first time Kei be the other girl. Yes. Other girl. Jimin just watch them. Kei this time not Kei that he can calm herself but Kei this seems like no one can disturb her.

"Ke-- Kei, how long time no see you. You are beautiful now..." Lisa said in stammer as she tried to changed the topic.

"Oh wow!  See,  you want to drop the topic huh? Well see now, you always want get what I get. I don't want to traveller the passed story but I would like to play a game with you."

Lisa gulped. She is very fearful. Lisa turn her face to look at Jimin who is just be stone while watching them. Lisa ran towards Jimin. She hold tight Jimin's hand.

"Jimin-ah, look! That girl threat me." Lisa pouted. 'She don't know that who is Jimin with me? That's what I want. The game starting now!' Kei speaking in the liver.

Kei gave Jimin a death glare. Jimin who noticed it quickly pushed her. He stepped back and slowly stand beside Kei.

"I'm busy Lisa. Kei, please bring the document. Here. V follow me. We have a client today." He said while grabbed the document on the desk and handed to Kei.

Jimin walked go to the lift. Kei and V followed behind him leave the bitch behind. Lisa pulled Kei harshly.

Lisa slapped Kei's cheek. Kei placed her hand on her tummy. It's hurt. Kei took a breath to calm herself. Suddenly, someone took her hand and hugged herself.

"Stop Lisa! I'm done with you!" Jimin raised her voice. "V, please help me. Bring her go to clinic. I will come." Jimin glared Lisa.

V pulled Kei slowly and bring her go to lift.

•••

  "Kei, are you okay?!!" Some girl appearance sudden. She raised Kei's face.  "Sujeonggie..." Sujeong widened her eyes. "Woah! Your cheek is red! Who do this to you? V---" Sujeong gave V a death glare.

V shocked. Why me?  "No! I will story at you. Let's accompony me go to clinic." V pout while slowly walk go to his car. Sujeong just followed him.

At clinic

While waiting for the turn, Sujeong never stop ask V anything. Kei want to laugh when saw Sujeong pulled V's ear.

"Ah! I will I will... Sujeonggie, let it go.." V groan in pain. "Kei-ah, stop it... I will story now." Kei said as pulled Sujeong arm. Sujeong let V go and sit closer to Kei. V only rubbed his ears.

  "Lisa slapped me with no reasons. Actually..." Kei story it from A to Z. Its too details. V just listen to the story. Its same with what Jimin story it to him.

"I told you already, your destiny just around here. Kei, be strong for this baby. I and V always here for you. Right V?" Sujeong said while slowly pinch V's arm. V groan again.

"Aish, can you stop hurting me. You just like a mom crab. Adhhsjsbda~ be your day today, tomorrow my turn to take a revenge." V smirked. Kei just laugh. "Did you both, couple?" Kei raised her eyebrows. "Ne..." Both of them said at the same time.