ερ : χιι

🌟 Kei's pov 🌟

"Kei, Jimin... If you have time again, come visit us here, ok?"

Jimin's grandma look at me and never let me go. She hold my hand. I smiled and hug her for the last time. Jimin come near me and standing beside me. "I'll come visit you guys. We promise. Oh, I think we already late. We must go now~" Jimin look at his watch and pull my hand. I just follow him and turn my face toward them, I waves them. I hope I can come meet them again. Even this is my first time come to Busan, I already learn many different languange. That was good. 

 Jimin open the door for me. I glanced him. I'm not too like when he do that for me. "Oppa, don't.." Jimin put his finger on his lips. I gulp and quickly get into the car. "Good girl~" I pout and covered my mouth. He is really dangerous. Jimin start the engine and start driving.

👼👼👼

❤Jimin's pov❤

 I stop my car at the edge of road. I turn on my phone when heard sound of ringtone. Message? From V~ I grinned and open the message. 

  V: Tomorrow she will come,
      so be prepare ~ 😝

                      Me: Already dude~

  V: oh, really? I can't wait to
      see the drama. I should by
      a popcorn~😂

                    Me: Look what
                           I already
                           prepare for the
                           drama
                           tomorrow 👌

   V: OK... Let's see~~~~~~

What the... Lisa~ why did you back? Stop ruined my life. She must know something. She never saw anything from me. I will show what is this,  Lisa. Just wait... The time I should take a revenge from you. 

*Flashback*

 "Jimin-ah~?"

 Lisa sat beside me and hold my hand. I tried to move away when her hands always go around my body. "Lisa, stop it. This is office and I am CEO here. So please respect me." Lisa pout and and again she never give up. She sat on table and cross her leg. What did she think? With her sexy legs, can take my attention? oh, God, save me from this bitch. I stood up and walk away from Lisa. And that moment, my father came.

"Jimin..."

I gulp.. He might be misunderstood. "Dad, I don't do anything." My dad look at me and then pull me go to somewhere. "Dad! believe your son! I never do anything towards her. She is who just..."

"STOP JIMIN!" 

I never heard he yelled before. I stepped back. "Jimin, even you do or not, listen. His dad wanted you two be married. If not you are not CEO anymore." I big my eyes. "Dad, can you please open your eyes, she is not a good girl I want. If her dad want I married with her just because he want to filled her daughter's wish, then I will not be a CEO like what you want. You know, they just want your treasure." 

"Jimin, I will believe your word if you can find another girl who is better then Lisa. I give you about 3 weeks. If you can't find, so your word just like a trash and you will just get married with her~"  My dad leave me. I look up and messed my hairs. How can I found any girl who are nice? For me, they all the same. 

 *End Flashback*

 "Jimin, why you stop here? did you feel sleepy?" I woke up from a daydream. "No..no... Just want to take a rest. You woke up already.. Did you feel hungry?" I caress her hairs. She smiled and shook his head. "No.. I'm not hungry but the baby who is hungry..." Kei touch her belly where is already a bit big. I smile and kiss her forehead. "That mean, you already hungry huh? Lets go mommy monster!" Kei hit my hand when I said that. I laughed and continue drive the car. 

  👼👼👼  

 /Author's POV/

 "Jimin, where will we live?" Jimin smile and just focus on his driving. Kei pout and just look out. Kei big her eyes when look at the big house. " Jimin, who mine of this house? did you want to meet your friend?" Kei who is don't know yet, just think a positive thing. " Jimin shook his head and open the door. "Nod, shook, smiled... just that you do, answer my question please~" Kei pout and open the door. Jimin laughed and ran go to Kei. "Sorry, mommy mon-" Kei glances and ready to pinch Jimin's hand. "No no.. you are too cute when angry.. okay, let's me tell you, from now on, we will live here with Jimyeon." Kei wrinkled her eyebrows. Jimin laughed and hug Kei's shoulder.

 "Our baby dear..." Kei changed her face to grinned. "I know it!~" Kei pout and walked away. "Where you want to go? Here the key to open it~" Kei stop walked and close her eyes. So embrassing! Jimin giggles and ran towards Kei. "Don't go without wait me~" Jimin pull kei and hold her waist. Kei look away while Jimin just smile non-stop.

  👼👼👼  

DO NOT EVER LOOK AT PASS THING

CONTINUE WALK WITHOUT THINK IT AGAIN

  👼👼👼 👼👼

#HAPPYJIMINDAY!