ερ: ιι

"Sandeul!"

Sandeul roll his eyes. "Are you crazy? She already have her husband!" That guy high his voice. Even that, his voice still slow for me. Sandeul messed his hairs and push that guy away. I look down and just play my foot. "Are you okey?" His voice, why so charming! I raise up my face. "Your name first?" He coughed little. "My name? " I nod and put my both of my hand at the back. "Park Jimin. Just call me Jimin."  I smile and nod. "My name Kim Jiyeon, just call me Kei and I'm okey, thank you!" I smile at him and quickly walk go to my bedroom.

12:30 pm

"Bitch!" That sound surprise me from sleep. I wipe my eyes while my eyes still close. "Yah! Open this door!!!" He yelled. I woke up and quickly ran go to the door. I open my door of my room. I covered my nose when I already open the door. Yucks! The bottle of wine and also the smell is really make me wanna faint. I rush go to the door to open it. "Why so late?!" He snapped. I gulped. He drunk... and when he drunk he don't remember anything. What should I do? Because he will do anything whether it makes sense or not. "Answer it!!!" He surprise me. I stepped back. He came in and slamming the door. I stepped back as long as there are space.

"You know why I like this? Its because your father already kill my father! And I swear I will kill him as the revenge and I will ruined his daughter life. That's why I treat you never well and why your mom force you to married with me?your mom not love you because you are not her daughter! You are just trash for her, Bitch!" He get closer to me. "And one more thing, before I treat you worse, I wanna... know how your taste... " he smirk as I there no any space to me but run to the room back. Fortunately, my room beside me. Quickly I get into my room and close the door but he push it. I gulp. I can't run right now. Oh my, what should I do? My tears already fall. His smirk make my heart is beating fast.

"Don't cry dear," he pull me into his hug. I shook my head. "Jinyoung, please... let..." I punch his chest. He laugh crazily. He push me on the bed and take off his shirt. Slowly he get closer to me. I cried hardly. Cant keep this feeling. I don't want got touch by him. I try to push him as he already on the top. "Shhh... if you cry, I will be more aggressive because I like when you cry."  He kiss my neck and make me can't breath. I close my eyes. I can't do anything. Should I let it happen? Rather it? Oh God, save me...

👼👼👼

"Jimin! All be right?" Suga sit in front of Jimin. Jimin turn his face from look at outside to Suga. He nod and smile. "Are you sure? Others staff said that you look weak today. No wide smile, no hear your hyper talk active and you don't talk to much. I though what I said it's same... yah~ C'mon! Tell me, what wrong? Did you have a problem?" Jimin sigh. He sit on the chair and put his chin on the table in front of.

"I don't want~ Hyung!!!" Suga turn his face towards that voice. That was V and Jungkook. Both of them sometimes fight and sometimes be sweet. That's kids. Suga turn back his head towards Jimin. "See, your 2bro always fight because can't hear your talk active."  Jimin smile and stood up from his sit. "Hyung, actually I in dilemma..." Jimin said it and kept walk away. Suga blur. "Dilemma? Ahhh... I thought this is first he said he in dilemma..." Suga look up with his eyebrows frown. "DILEMMA?!!" Suga just want to jump. "Babo! You make my heart want to fall!" Suga hit both of them with a book on their head. "Sorry, hyung!" They said in unison while rubbed their head where is got hitting by Suga. "You know this is office and not school." They nod. V raise up his face. "Hyung, what are you talking about?  We are just surprise you with that word and suddenly you said about school, office...jddidiskfk...(the language that people and author -nim also don't know)" Suga and Jungkook hit V with book again at his head. "What are you talking about? " Jungkook giggles meanwhile Suga shook his head.

Hwayoung Café

"Give me coffe only..." Suga, V and Jungkook look at Jimin at the same time. Jimin big his eyes. "Are you crazy?" They ask in unison. "What wrong? I'm okay and I'm not crazy. If I crazy I already not be here maybe already at the mental hospital... " Jimin pout. Jungkook and V laugh in unison hear about mental hospital. "I though you guys must be there." Suga laugh hardly hear that from Jimin. "Yes, you guys must go to there. Lets me register it for you two, boys." Suga continue laugh while his eyes closed.  V and Jungkook pout. "Haish, just kidding dude~" Jimin caress V's hair. V grinned and rubbed his hairs. "For me, let just V Hyung go..." Jungkook roll his eyes and look away. V turn his face towards Jungkook. They all laugh happily.

👼👼👼

  🌟Kei 's pov🌟

I open my eyes when feel someone hug my waist. I turn my face towards him. "Sandeul!" Kei push him away and stood up quickly while blanket covered around my body. How can he beside me? Last night, I'm not drunk but Jinyoung and last night, Jinyoung who with me. How can Sandeul with me? I hold my head. Hurt. "Are you okey?" I raise up my face when hear the voice entered my ears. I stepped back. "How can you be here?! Get out! You.... I know! This is your planned with Jinyoung right?" I high my voice. Sandeul laugh evilly. He step closer to me. "Don't come closer! Get out!!" I shout scared with what already happened.

"I will, but listen you will in my hand, well done, Jinyoung give me credit to do what I want to you. So... " He put his hand at the wall as he prevent me from come out. "Hell! I'm not your shirt! Just find another girls except me! I'm not like them!" I pushed him hardly but he hold my hand and closer his mouth at my ears. "But you are my..." I look the vase beside me on the table, I got some idea. I grabbed it and quickly hit him by that. He faint though. Fortunately this vase beside me and it's too closer. As he already fall I ran quickly an grabbed my shirt and mini skirt. As have cloth I feel grateful. I get out from the door and close it. I ran to the room under the stairs. I lock it and quickly wear my cloth. I open the door and look around. I ran towards the room and get out from that house. I ran without direction. My tears fell down suddenly.  I stopped ran and fall down on the floor. I cry hardly. I hit myself. 'Why I let this happened? Why I let him do this to me? I feel myself already dirty' I punch my head use my hand.

"Hey, are you okey? Why you..." I know this mine of charming voice. I hug him without see his face. ""I really need you... he ruined my life... please... save me" I tight my hug. He rubbed my back and slowly raise my face. "Do you want..." I hug him back as I saw Jinyoung and Sandeul. "Save me.. they at the back. Please... " He stood up and covered my body with his jacket. He quickly let me entered in his car. "Don't sent me to my house, please. I begged you." He nodded. "I will never sent you, I don't mind if you want to stay at my house but I live with my friend. Did you okay? They not like Sandeul. The oldest is Suga hyung, he so take care person and also the counselor for us because always advice us and let us said own problems. The young member is Jungkook, the cute guy. He is nice but sometimes always fight with V. He is same age as me but he is a crazy boy." I smile hear his story. Well, he is talk active person maybe. Once in a while can cure sick at heart but its still not cured.

Jimin stopped at the some house. Not to big but it's look beautiful with flowers surrounding his house. "Your house?" He nodded. "Lets go." He opened get out from the car and open the car door for me. I try to stood up but suddenly felt my foot sprain. As I want to fall quickly he grabbed my arm. "Are you okey?" I shook my head. "I don't know, suddenly my foot feel like sprain..." He put my arm around his neck while his right hand put around my waist. I feel comfort awhile. He bring me into his house. "Hyung open the door!" The door just opened by someone. "Hyung,"

👼👼👼
The way you cry,
The way you smile.
The more you cry,
The more you sick.
👼👼👼👼👼