ερ:νιιι

"Jimin, I'm done..."

I shook my head and put my both of my hand at my tummy. Jimin smile and nod. "Baby is fully huh?" Jimin pinch my nose. Actually I shock but then I'm smile. "Yah go wash the plate." I push him to go. He only nod.

I stood up and take my towel. "Jiminnie! I wanna take a bath! Don't came in until I call you!" I yelled. "Yes Madam!!!" He yelled back. I smile and start showering. About 3 minutes I'm done from bath I take my towel and covered around my body. Suddenly I remind for something. "Jeez! My shirt!" I open the door a little bit. Eh? Jimin? What the fuck he doing here? I take out my hand. "Jiminnie, can you give me my cloth on the bed!" I shout.

Jimin's pov

After finish wash the plate I quickly go upstairs to take my phone. I open Kei's room and take my phone. I look around suddenly Kei put his hand out. 'Aigoo! I'm forget that she still bath!' I gulp see her white skin. "Jiminnie! can you give me my cloth on the bed!" I nod quickly and take her cloth on the bed.

Suddenly I get some bad idea. I don't know why sudden it's come. I give the cloth to her, she take it and quickly I pull her out. I gulp. "Y-yah! Jimin!!" Don't know what wrong with me suddenly I bridging my lips on her forehead. "I'm sorry, I just wanna said... I like you... no..uhm... but I love you already... " I look down and turn my body away. "I'm really sorry for pull you out... I don't know what wrong with me... I--" Not yet I finished my word suddenly like someone hug me from back.

"Jiminnie, thanks for you confession just now... and... I already found some person who can be take care for this baby. That's you." In way I want to turn my face to look at her, suddenly she kiss my cheek. "I love you too..." I feel like my face already burning right now. She is really mean that. "Jimin your face... so red!" She point at my cheek and laugh. I look away. "Y-yah! Go wear your cloth!" Still with my position.

🌟Author 's pov🌟

Kei smile. Finally she can take a revenge back. Look! Who turn to tomatoes right now? Kei take Jimin's hand and make Jimin turn his face to Kei. "I'm done wear my cloth. Let's accompany me go to my grandfather 's house?" From blank face now his face turn to grinning. "SURE!" Jimin just let Kei play his hand. Why she so cute? How luck Jinyoung to have a pretty girl like Kei but he use to ruin her life. Its okay, Kei. I will turn your life from nightmare to beautiful day in your life.

"Jimin!!!" Suddenly Kei shout and make Jimin covered his both of ear. "What- what's wrong with you? Why you shout?" Kei pout. "I already call about 3 times but you not hear that!" Kei cross her hand and look away. Ah... I daydream! I smile and take both of her hand.

"I'm sorry monster mommy.." Jimin said it while walk a bit closer to Kei. "JIMIN!!!" Kei hit Jimin's chest. Jimin laugh hand pull her to hug. "I hate you, Jimin babo..." Kei hug Jimin back. Don't know why she suddenly feel safe when in his hug. "I love you too, Kei mon--" Kei quickly pull Jimin's ear. "Call me monster again?"

"Okay okay! I'm not call you monster again. I'm promise." When Kei already let his ear, Jimin step back. "You can call Kei monster~ I'm creeping in your heart babe~" Jimin sing while dance to MONSTER by some group boys EXO. Kei who want to mad suddenly laugh. "Yah! Stop there!!" Kei can't stop laugh. What wrong with her? "Kei! What wrong with you?" Kei shook her head while covered her mouth. She laugh until sit on the floor.

Jimin scratching his head that do not itch. Weird. Laugh sudden. I just dance. "Why you laugh?" Kei stood up and wipe her tears because of laugh hardly. "Its because your dance. Forget it, let's go!" Kei pull Jimin's hand. "Go where?" Jimin make blur face. "JIMIN!" Jimin laugh and hug Kei's shoulder.

👼👼👼

"Here?" Kei nod and open the door. "How long time I'm not visit here. Last in my life when I was 4 years old." I smile when see 3 kids play around. Jimin just nod while look around. "Lets go.." Kei pull Jimin's hand.

"Eh? baby doll unnie!!" That kids who play around run towards Kei. Jimin smile. Baby doll? Jimin just look at Kei who is treat 3 kids around her.

"Hyung~" suddenly some kids pull Jimin's shirt. Jimin look down. Boy! I squat and ruffles his hairs. "Yes?" That kids smile and put his hand on chest. "My name is Cho Jimin, you can call me Chimchim!" That kids smile while introduction his self. Jimin big his eyes. Jimin? Chimchim? That was my name and my nickname. "Chimchim... you now what's my name?" Chimchim shook his head.

"My name Park Jimin and my nickname also Chimchim." Chimchim big his eyes. "Really? Whoa! We have a same name and nickname!" Jimin nod. "Just different at our father."

Kei who is just look at them just smile. So cute. He is really adorable. "Jimin... chimchim.. lets go " Kei ruffles Chimchim hairs. Jimin look up while raise his hand.

"Pull my hand. I cant stood up.." Kei roll her eyes and pull Jimin hand. "So sweet! Hyung! Baby doll unnie is kind so you must take care of her, don't make her hurt. If you did it I will kick yours mine" Kei big his eyes and quickly get away from them. Yuks! Dirty mind! Jimin and Chimchim already laugh.

"Grandpa!!!!" Kei jump and hug her lovely grandfather. Jimin who realise that quickly hold Kei's shoulder. "Yah, don't jump! Did your forget that you are preg--" Quickly Kei disengage the hug and covered Jimin's mouth. "Pregnant?" Kei sigh. Slowly Kei nod her head.

"Grandpa, I will story it at you later but give me some rest please." Kei pull Jimin to come in but then her grandpa prevent them. "Wait, who is this boy?" Jimin smile. "I'm sorry. My name is Park Jimin. I'm her frie--" Kei quickly interrupt. "He is my husband later." Jimin big his eyes. "I don't want keep it from you, but you must know the truth."

Kei breathed a sigh of relief. "and he come. He is who always take care of me and he is who always make me happy." Kei look down. "That punk!" Mr. YonSeok, Kei's grandfather already hold his arm.

"Since he already let you go, I want you marry with Jimin. Don't tell at your mom. She also already lied to you. She still alive and don't have cancer or stroke that she told you... she is an idiot.." Kei raise up her head. Shock with what her grandfather said just now. Meanwhile Jimin just look down.

"Jimin, I believe you. Through your eyes, I can see your behavior. I know you are naughty but your heart is really kind. I want you make her happy and never turn her life like before." Mr. YonSeok hold Jimin hand. 'How this old man know I'm naughty?' Jimin grinnd shy. "And just call me grandpa." Jimin nod and smile. "You such a cute." Mr. YonSeok pinch Jimin's cheek. Jimin look down. Blushing. "Grandpa, his face already be tomato." Dont know where Chimchim come and suddenly sit beside Jimin. They all laugh except Kei.

👼👼👼
Believe that person through
Their inside
👼👼👼👼👼