ερ: χιν

\Kei's pov\

  I walk no direction. "Aish,shit! Why do I left him with that bitch?" I messed my hairs. I dont know what earth of mine. I close both of my eyes while walk. I'm not drunk but I dont want see anything. I dont know what I bumped with until I fell down.

"Auch~" I grown in pain. I open my eyes and rubbed my right ankle."I'm sorry Miss... Are you okay?" I raised my face to look  whom just I bumped with. "Taemin oppa?" I widened my eyes in shock. "Kei?" Yes! He is Taemin.

Taemin is my cousin. It been already 2 year we never meet. In way Taemin want to help me to wake up suddenly someone already grabbed my hand and wake me up.

/Jimin's pov/

I chased Kei when saw her walk away. Suddenly I saw her just bumped with someone. "Taemin?" I whispered. Kei seems like shock when saw him. Did Kei know him? When I saw Taemin pat Kei's hair, feeling of jealousy come out.

When Taemin want to  wake her up I quickly walk toward them. I grabbed Kei hand and make her wake up. "Are you okay? I search you everywhere?" I tried to control my anger. "I'm sorry Jimin. Oppa, we got to go now. Bye.." Taemin smiled and bow to us. Kei not shock when I coming. What is this?

 I pull her hardly. I can't control my anger right now. We enter the lift. Fortunately, there no one in this lift. I click button to go to 5th floor. She just kept silent while look down. Maybe she scared.

After arrived at 5th floor I pull her go to my office. In 5th floor just my office. Yes. Like a house. But my office in some room there. I pull her go to my office. I closed the door and locked it. 

 I sat on the desk. "You know him?" Kei who just only look down raised her face quickly. "Jimin, dont be misunderstood.  He just my cousin. We never meet about 2 years." Kei seems like want to cry. "Then, come here..." I look at her. She look at me back slowly walk towards me. I pulled her hand and make her closer with me.

  I raised her face and closer my face until our nose meet. I kissed her nose and slowly down to her soft lips. I release the kissed and stared her eyes. "Is not done yet. Kim Jiyeon, Even he your cousin, the punishment still wait you." I said whispering as I smirked. 

 "Yah--" she bit her bottom lips. "What, honey?" I hugged her waist as she sat on my lap. That her punishment. Sat on my lap as I doing my work. "What if your staff coming?" Her face are already blushing. I smirked as I tight my hug.

"No one will dare coming before ask me first on call. But..." I stop my word for make her feel suspen. "What? "
Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Did you lie?" she woke up quickly and stand away from me. I shook my head. "No. I think you know him. Come here,  babe." She slowly come to me. I pull her as she already closer with me. "Stand beside me." I wink as she took out her tongue towards me.

"Yes. Coming!" I shout.

"Hyung! Why---" V can't continue his word after saw the girl beside him.

"Kei, can you stay outside? I want to talk with him." I smiled as Kei nodded.

Kei walk away and closed the door. I ask V to sit. He visit but not talk.

"I told you, I will story. Right now. Okay... Actually..."

✨✨✨

/Kei's pov/

I wait outside while read some magazine. Suddenly my phone was ringing. Without saw who on the screen, I kept answered it.

"Hello?"

"•••"

"Don't play around with me!  Who's there!"

"•••"

I directly end the call.  I hate people like this. Call but not talk. Kei only though maybe the kids playing the phone. Maybe.

The phone kept ringing again. I look the number on screen. Is it the same number? I tried to answer.

"Who's there?"

"•••"

I wrinkles my eyebrows. The same people maybe. Kids? No. They will only once call. Bit this already twice. I though it was the same people who want to play with me.

I smirked and put the phone back at my ear. I just kept silent.

Tut tut tut

The phone ended by him. I smiled and turn off the phone. So lazy for treat people like that.  I hate a game. I hate to be a loser.

About 10 minutes they talk finally, Jimin and V get out from Jimin's office.  V smiled when saw me. I looked down as read the magazine.

"Kei! If anything you need, you can call me for help. Or Sujeong cn help you. She work here also." V wink.

Jimin giggles and sit beside me. "You want to meet her? You can talk here while I do my work." Jimin ruffles my hair. I nodded and grinned.

"Bae!!!" The door opened by some girl. That girl again?  I can't breath. Why? Why she come I  can't breath anymore.
I hold Jimin's hand tightly as want to calm myself

"Kei?"

👼👼👼
The Past can't changed
But
Now you can do more
BETTER
👼👼👼👼👼