ερ: ιιι

"Hyung,"

Jimin bring me inside without ignore that guy. He make me sit on the sofa. "Kookie, can you give me a glass of water?" That guy nod and rashly go to the kitchen. "That was Jungkook but we love call him Kookie.. isn't he is cute?" Jimin smile widely while look at me. "Yes.. he is..." I said while nodded my head. "Here u are, hyung." Jungkook give a glass of water to Jimin. Jimin take it and give that to me. "Drink it..." I take it and drink it. I give it to him back. "Hyung--" not yet Jungkook finished his word, Jimin already cut it off. "This is--" and not yet Jimin finished his word, another two boys come. "Jiminie, who is she?" Jimin rubbed his hairs.

"Since you guys here, let me introduce you... she is Kei or her real name is Kim Jiyeon. She stay here for awhile with a reason. The extra let just she tell it." I take deep breath and let it out. "Firstly, I'm sorry if I come here make you guys not comfortable with me." They shook their head. "No, you not. Actually we just felt weird because before this, he never bring back some girls. So you are the lucky one..." Jimin rubbed his neck. "Yah, she is my friend's wife... " Jimin pout. "Ah, okay... before your start tell us about yours, let me introduce, beside me here is, V and I am Suga. Nice to meet you, Mrs--" I shook my head quickly. "No! Don't call me Mrs! Just call me Kei. I hate that status." Suga raise his eyebrows. "Actually, I hate this married between I and Jinyoung, my--- my shit husband.. everyday he back late and drunk. Last night, he drunk again and---" I stopped there I can't continue it. My tears suddenly fall down. I covered my mouth tried to hold back my tears. Jimin sit beside me and rubbed my back. "We don't force you to tell it, take your time, okey?" Suga ruffles my hairs. I nod. Jimin pull me hug.

  ♥Jimin 's pov

I tidy my room after done do the work. Suddenly someone knock the door. "Can I come in?" Suga enter his head a little. I smile and nod. "Just come in, Hyung. Don't be to formal." Suga rubbed his neck. "Done?" I raised up my eyebrow show that I don't understand. "I mean your work?" I smiled and nodded. "Jimin, I feel something about Kei." Suga sit on Jimin's bed and look up. "You mean?" Jimin put the paper carefully on the table and sit beside Suga. "Well, let just hear from--"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Yes?" I stood up and walk towards my door. "Ah, Kei... why? Have something did you need? Or--" she shook her head. "No, did Suga there?" Jimin nod and raised up his eyebrows. "I'm ready..."

     ✨

  "Hyung, that girl is cute right?" Jungkook smile while look at V. V shrugged his shoulder and then nod. "Haish! Babo! Which one your answer?" Jungkook punch V's arm. V laugh and rubbed his arm where is Jungkook punched him just now. "I shrugged because I don't know who the girl you mean and I nod because I just yes it what you say." Jungkook roll his eyes.

"The girl I mean is Kei..." V closed his eyes to remember that name. "Ah! That girl! Yes she is! Actually, even she already have a husband I ship Jimin with her. They such a cute." V giggles. Jungkook shook his head. "Whatever, Hyung...  but I also ship them. But, I think his husband is--" suddenly some guy stand in front of them. Jungkook and V look at each other. "I'm sorry if I prevent your way, did you know where this girl go?" Jungkook take the picture from  that guy's hand. V whisper at Jungkook's ear. "Isn't Kei?" Jungkook raised his face. "I'm sorry, who are you?", he cough a little. " I'm her husband. I'm Jinyoung. Did you guy have see this girl?" Jungkook shook his head. "We don't know.. sorry." Jungkook pulled V's hand and quickly walk away.

  "I think he planned something because when I woke up from sleep, I see his friends beside me-- I don't know what happened actually. But I know this is his plan. He don't care if I touch by others man. He thought I'm bitch. I'm not like that! Jimin hug Kei to calm her. "You are innocent, pretty then others, how can he do that to you? I thought he treat you well"

"We can't judging people from outside but also they inside, Jimin. Kei, just take this as your worst story. Don't mind it. Just open the new book, okey?" Suga pat Kei's hair. Kei nod. "Fortunately you here!" Jungkook and  V come suddenly. Jungkook sit beside Kei while V sit on the floor while take a breath. "What wrong with you guys?" Suga shook his head. "Just now-- (take a some breath) have some guy--- he said he is Kei's husband and he want to find--"

Author 's pov🌟

"KEI! COME OUT! I KNOW YOU HIDE INSIDE! COME OUT NOW!" Kei stop up. She gulp. Suga walk go to outside followed by V and Jungkook. "Ji-Jimin help me, I'm scared. " Jimin pull Kei and hug her. Kei hug Jimin tightly. "Shhh... I'll be there for you. If he wanted you to back, just go..." Kei nod.

"GIVE KEI BACK TO ME! YAH!--" Jinyoung yelled. Suga, V and Jungkook covered their ears. "Jinyoung!!" Suga high his voice. Jungkook and V look at each other and step back. "I never hear he high his voice like this." Jungkook whisper at V's ear. V just nod. "Su-Suga?" Suga nod and come closer to Jinyoung. "Yes I am. Why you come here?" Suga ask Jinyoung with a calm voice. Jinyoung giggles. "Drunk? You drunk? You never change, Kim Jinyoung." Suga said sarcastically. "Why must I change? Its better if just girls I change every day. Its such a better thing. You don't wanna try it huh?" Suga turn to giggles. "Why must I? I has work to do then do that thing. I don't give a shit. " Jinyoung laugh. "You also never change from the nerd person. " Suga roll his eyes. "Heol! Better you go back, bro. " Jinyoung face instantly change. "Tell me where is Kei? I know she at your home right?" Suga, V and Jungkook nod their head in unison.

"You not believe it? Just find it by yourself at our house right now." Jimin come from back while cross his arm. Jinyoung blank. "Jimin? Is it... your--" Jimin pull Jinyoung's hand to entered at the house. "Find it now." Jinyoung rubbed his head and start to find Kei while shout call her name.

👼👼👼
Never mind the thing already passed,
Just think what will happen in future.
👼👼👼👼👼