6: Sasuke

Sasuke POV

After hours of trying to force myself to sleep I was eventually enveloped by the darkness. Bad idea... I thought that I'd finally forgotten about bad dreams.

By the time I had gotten there, it was already too late. I ran up the stairs and saw blood dripping into the stairway. Naruto's blood. I grabbed a shuriken and threw it when I turned the corner. What I saw there I was not prepared to see.

Itachi, my brother, was standing at the end of the hall holding Naruto. He saw the shuriken coming and used Naruto as a shield to deflect it. It went straight into my teammate's chest.

"NARUTO!" I screamed.

No response. His eyes were big and wide but hard to see due to the blood dripping down his face.

"Oh, so you like this boy?" Itachi said grinning. He then took a kunai and slid it across Naruto's neck.

As the red line across the blond's neck started getting wider, an old man appeared and took care of Itachi. Well, almost, Itachi ran away, leaving Naruto in the hallway.

The old man was holding the weak form that was once Naruto with a look of sheer panic on his face.

I woke up from dreaming in a cold sweat and gasping for breath. I needed to get out of there.

I ran to Kakashi's apartment and beat on the door. After my eleventh beat, it opened.

"Sasuke?" Kakshi asked surprised. He didn't expect to see his student in a frantic state with tears in his eyes. He also didn't expect Sasuke to leap into his arms and cry openly to his sensei.

Kakashi, knowing that this might take a while, lifted up the crying form and turned towards the sofa, closing the door with his foot behind them.

Sasuke lifted his head out from Kakashi's chest and sniffled.

"I had a dream... About what happened to Naruto." Kakshi's eyes widened.

Sasuke then proceeded to inform Kakashi of every vivid detail of the event. Kakashi gripped Sasuke hard as Sasuke spoke and the copy ninja even let a few tears go.

Both of the Sharigan holders were both thinking the exact same thing at that moment. 'Itachi is going to suffer.