8: Snakes

Tsunade POV

'Shoot!' I thought as I arrived next to Jiraiya with Naruto in my arms.

"I came to you for a reason. I want you to heal my arms." He told me slyly.

"Never!" I immediately shot back.

"If you do, I'll bring your brother and that boyfriend back to life."

"Tsunade don't do it!" Shizune screamed from behind us.

"Okay." I told Orochimaru while handing Jiraiya the sleeping form.

I quickly approached Orochimaru, ignoring the screams from both Jiraiya and Shizune behind me.

Once I got to Orochimaru, I punched him in the face. Kabuto then shot some senborn at me. Jiraiya quickly threw some shiriken at the senbon so they wouldn't get to me.

After some struggle, I ended up hitting Orochimaru with a few senborn, causing him to stumble backwards.

Kabuto used this distraction to attack  Jiraiya and I. Jiraiya swiftly set the whimpering form of Naruto on the ground and stood in battle stance in front of him, blocking Naruto from any attacks.

What none of them saw, however, was Naruto start waking up. Nor did they see Orochimaru sneaking behind them to get to Naruto because the fight was all about Kabuto now.

"You're all mine now." Orochinmaru whispered while licking Naruto's cheek.

The scared and confused blond let out an ear piercing scream.