7: Orochimaru

Jiraiya POV:

I woke up with the brat still clinging to my chest. I carefully sat up with one hand supporting his back and the other holding his butt.

Tsuande, who was setting out a variety of medicines, informed me that Shizune left to get breakfast.

She then gestured for me to come closer as she flicked a syringe full of liquid and pulled Naruto's pants down.

She stuck the needle into Naruto's bum, which caused him to groan a little, but not wake up. Satisfied, she them removed the needle and picked up another.

"Poor brat." I said as she removed the last of her needles and pulled his bright orange pants back up.

"But this way" she said putting away her supplies "Nothing will get infected."

The blond started moaning so I readjusted him and sat on the bed with him while I did some light reading.

Not long after Tsunade told me that I could use a break so he took the blond from me, who immediately clung to her, and told me to go eat and relax and to be back by noon.

As soon as I left our hotel, I noticed a familiar chakra signature. I swiftly summoned a toad to bring Tsunade to me. I walked through the forest into a clearing and there stood Orochimaru.

Seconds later, Tsunade was standing beside me with Naruto still clinging to her chest.

"I have a proposition for you, Tsunade." The snake sanin said with a grin.