Being Sirius Black's daughter part 2

The holiday was over and everyone was going back to school. Sirius had dropped you off at the weasley residents the day before so you could hang with harry- or Fred and George.

On the train you sat with Harry in an empty carriage. "So being that your 2 years older do they teach you anything cool?" He asked. I chuckled, "Define cool." We laughed, "Apart from non - verbal magic, not really. Though I am an animagas!" You stated. His eyes widened, "Brilliant! What animal can you turn into?" He asked. "I presume you've seen the dog that Sirius turns into? Well mines similar but greyish" He smiled. Just then two people came into the carriage, one brown head one ginger. You stuck your hand out, "you must be Ronald Weasley" He hesitantly took you hand,"you are? Must be a lost first year" He bluntly said. Harry glared at him. "I'm y/n black. Sirius' adopted daughter. " they were silent for a minute. The air was thick with awkwardness so you made an excuse to leave. "I'm just going to go get something off the trolley." Harry nodded sadly. As you left you heard him talking to Ron , "what the hell was that Ron? She's my sister and you probably made her feel terrible ! For the record she's 16!" You didn't want to eavesdrop anymore so you started walking down the Isle. Half way down, a hand grabbed you and pulled you into a compartment. You thought it was your best friend, katie, but it turned out to be Fred and George. "Hey y/n wanna sit with us?" They said in sync. You laughed. How could you say no? You nodded and sat down. They were playing wizards chess and Fred was currently winning. Each times you took turns playing the winner. George started a conversation, "so y/n, which one of us are you going to the Yule ball with?" He asked. You looked at them both and sighed. "To save arguments let's just say for the first half Fred and second half George deal?" They shook my hand and nodded.

A/n. As requested, part 2. How do you guys like the double update!? Please comment what you think as it would help me improve if I'm not up to certain standards. Thanks for reading
~Z