Amnesia- Oliver Wood part 1 for Leah

I can't believe the day's arrived, Quidditch tryouts! Yes I may have only just joined hogwarts but I'm in my 5th year, so I've done my fair amount of flying. And, not to brag, I'm very good at it. Best in my old team in fact!

I raced down to the fields to see everyone else that was trying for a place on the team already here. Whoops, I may have had too much pudding...
Oliver Wood, who is our captain, was calling out peoples names and placing them into groups of positions they were auditioning for. "Curtis tilpher and Hannah Terrence over to the right for chaser positions!"

Oh no! My name should be on that list!
"Oh and...Leah, do we have a Leah?" I sighed in relief. "Yes that's me" I said while joining my two fellow competitors.

After he had finished calling out all the names, he organized us into teams to play an actual match! I was so I excited. I flew up and waited until the balls were released (that sounds so bad I'm sorry😂). As soon as they were, I sped towards them catching one instantly. I dodged everyone trying to block me and scored easily through the hoop. I smiled.

This went on for a while, though I would occasionally let a team mate get the ball. I scored at least 7 times. We played until Harry, yes the Harry Potter, caught the snitch. As he caught it I scored, earning my team the last points of the match!

As we flew towards the ground I noticed a rather large crowd had gathered. The current Gryffindor team, other students from various houses and even teachers! They ran towards me and Harry clapping, cheering and patting us on the back. Harry smiled at me, "You were amazing Leah you'll definitely make the team!" I smiled at him, "As were you Potter!" I said to the younger boy.

Wood came over to the us through the semi large crowd, "Yes you were both exceptional players, I expect to see you both at training every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday!"  He smiled at Harry but what confused me was when he glared at me?

I couldn't think about it as I was dragged away by cheering friends....